accessing chat rooms on a smart phone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mooky

Hi all smart phone users;
Just wondering if you have tried accessing the chat rooms
on your phone and if you have, did you successfully manage to
get chatting?I just tried to do so ( not on an I-phone)and I reached the
page of the lounge where it took several minutes for Christian chat to load - but
to no avail.Any tips?

1still_waters

Use a computer.
There are some things smart phones aren't built for. :p

CC isn't built to work on an iphone or other mobile devices.

There is an app/browser for iphone/ipad/ipod touch that you can buy that will give you some functions so you can enter CC chat.

It's called Photon browser.
You'll be able to enter chat, and hear people talking.
You can also enter some text and such, but it's rather tedious.

Link--> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photon-flash-player-for-iphone/id453546382?mt=8

M

Mooky

Thanks for that.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Uuhh, I think stilly may have misinformed you. ;)

1. That link is for the iPhone/iPad app.
( not on an I-phone)
If you're not on an iDevice, but using Android instead, you will want this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsverse.photon&hl=en

CC isn't built to work on an iphone or other mobile devices.
Perhaps not built around them, but it definitely works with them.

@ Mooky: Aside from the mobile version of the site (which does not support the chat applet), the full version of the site essentially works on smartphones and tablets, as far as others have testified to. You will need to use the full version of the site on a mobile device to access the chat rooms, and either use that photon browser, or follow this guide for getting Adobe Flash onto your device.

Either method should work (hoping). :)