Actor Jamie Foxx is Rumored to Encourage Riots and if Zimmerman is Acquitted.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 21, 2011
A

AgeofKnowledge

We already got to the bottom of this. Initially, we were seeing Internet reports asserting the Zimmerman prosecutor had been indicted by a Grand Jury but we couldn't find confirmation in the mainstream media. The reason why eventually surfaced.

What happened was Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch, got some of his friends together and held a non-authorized "grand jury" in which they themselves passed an indictment against the prosecutor which carries no legal authority whatsoever.

It would be like if you and me and some of our friends got together and declared ourselves a "grand jury" and then indicted George Bush for something... lol.

This obviously is NOT the same as a legitimate Grand Jury in which a county, state, or federal court of law subpoenas citizens from the trial pool of eligible jurors, swears them in like any other court ordered jury, and then uses them to evaluate accusations against persons charged with crime and to determine whether the evidence warrants a bill of indictment.

So the puzzle has been solved.

Larry Klayman is not a "racist redneck"; however, but rather an educated Jew who converted to Christianity (e.g. Messianic Christian) and switched from liberalism to conservatism and now does public advocacy from the conservative viewpoint.

Zimmerman Prosecutor Angela Corey Criminally Indicted By Citizens' Grand Jury For Allegedly Falsifying Arrest Warrant And Complaint - WSJ.com

This is some nutter's post. I have zero respect for this citizen's grand jury nonsense, which seems to be a PR vehicle for racist rednecks to appear legit.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Zimmerman Prosecutor Angela Corey Criminally Indicted By Citizens' Grand Jury For Allegedly Falsifying Arrest Warrant And Complaint - WSJ.com

This is some nutter's post. I have zero respect for this citizen's grand jury nonsense, which seems to be a PR vehicle for racist rednecks to appear legit.
I have also had about enough of your prejudiced, hateful, arrogant, UNIFORMED, anti american crap.If you want to spew filth about Americans, then I can't stop you, but please keep it out of my threads.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
It is sad just how easily people are manipulated and controlled...

The riots of london summer 2011... what provoked them?

Mar 1, 2012

Racist redneck is the exact same terminology as stupid ''n'' word....ya understand that right?

Blatant hypocracy

I tried this once before but Ill try it again, maybe in more simpler way so the liberals can understand....

Without racism, democrats will lose the black vote. To keep this strong voting block, the left, the wonderful name calling ( above quoted example ) ideologs they are...the left MUST foster racism to be elected.

In many northern states, they are pushing for a photo i.d. card to be presented before you can vote. The left is up in arms about this saying this will discriminate against blacks. I just wonder, how so? Everyone will be carded.

See, its not about racism and it never was. The democrats win elections by fraud...always have. Voter id cards will lessen that, but even if you do not believe that, its ridiculous to think a voter id program would single out black voters...see the hypocrisy?

When every issue is about race, you define yourself as a racist.

If its ok to call rednecks racists, can I call Stevie Wonder the ''n'' word for boycotting Florida?

Its the same thing.

A

AgeofKnowledge

So what's that 30 minutes? I bet he finds 90 before this is all over with lolol. Obama, Sharpton, Jackson and the rest wish they had just left it a local crime story instead of turning it into the headline for 2013.

poor mr. zimmerman is doubling down on his 15 minutes of fame.
this is the story that never ends.

amazing.

Mar 1, 2012
The interesting part in the Zimmerman rescue story was it happened last Wednesday and was not reported until this week.

Police were called to the scene, Zimmerman's name is all over the police reports and its routine for news agencies to read police reports.....

and what happened this weekend? Yep some 100 city protest march of the ''Trayvon Martin Injustice'' movement with support from our president.

Guess heroic efforts from the evil racist Zimmerman would have been ''bad'' news to report.

Ya think Zimmerman, a volunteer neighborhood watchman and police wannabe, stopped at a car wreck to help people for publicity? He had a meeting with his defence team Friday, two days after the accident rescue and never mentioned a word of it.

Kinda sounds like George Zimmerman might just be a nice guy.