Acts 6-7

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FitForGlory

Hey everyone, I made a video about Stephen in Acts. I would really appreciate it if you would watch it and spread the word. Watch the other videos if you haven't yet. here's the link... Saturated Stephen - YouTube

ada

Banned
Aug 25, 2011
Hey everyone, I made a video about Stephen in Acts. I would really appreciate it if you would watch it and spread the word. Watch the other videos if you haven't yet. here's the link... Saturated Stephen - YouTube
I like your video but you missed a bit the points from acts 7.
He did not mince words when he talked to the sanhedrin.On the contrary !
He accuses them to kill the prophets, that God gave them up to worship the host of heaven, so that they made a tabernacle and figures for moloch,
whom they sacrificed little babys, and the star of their god remphan to worship them.
An for me the most important the verses are Acts 7:48-58 KJV where he saw Jesus next to God in Heaven.

Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
Heaven [is] my throne, and earth [is] my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of my rest?
Hath not my hand made all these things?
Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers [did], so [do] ye.

Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept [it].

When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with [their] teeth.

But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
And cast [him] out of the city, and stoned [him]: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.

A

AnandaHya

ok I'll look at it....]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THvhQlZNDh0[/video]

M

MaggieMye

You are on your way to walking in the teaching gift that you been created with. Very cool!
Maggie