Acts 8:12-17; Acts 10:43-47; Romans 8:9

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 19, 2013
Faith is a gift, not of our own doing (Php 1:29; 2Pe 1:1; Ac 18:27; Ro 12:3), as is repentance (2Ti 2:25; Ac 11:18, 5:31) and righteousness (Ro 5:17).

P.S. to above:
The mind of the unregenerate man is set on the natural, it is sinful, hostile to God, does not submit to God's law,
nor can it do so. The unregenerate nature cannot please God (Ro 8:7-8), and that includes believing before he is generated.

Jan 2, 2015
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth....MUST new test command...

Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth....according to the word (Jesus Christ), spirit worship ..

1Co 14:14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful....not natural mans words...

1Co 14:18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:..they all could..but IN THE CHURCH only 3 and the other directives on how THE CHURCH is to run

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover...not those who dont..

if people want to argue or talk themselves out of it ..so be it..Ro 10:3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth....MUST new test command...

Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth....according to the word (Jesus Christ), spirit worship ..

1Co 14:14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful....not natural mans words...

1Co 14:18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:..they all could..but IN THE CHURCH only 3 and the other directives on how THE CHURCH is to run

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover...not those who dont..

if people want to argue or talk themselves out of it ..so be it..Ro 10:3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
Romans 10:4 - For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that BELIEVES. It's not hard to understand, just hard for many people to ACCEPT.