add me as a friend!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

basketgirl77

hi, it has been nearly 2 yrs since i've been here.
however, i only have one friend right now because i don't use this chatting room that muuch!
i want some friends to be on my list!
i welcome anyone!!

my introduction:
17 yrs old female asian high school student
currently resides in the U.S.
my dad is a minister
i am left handed
i am interested in psychology and philosophy
i also love animals very much! ( i get along with them better than i get along with humans)

adjectives that describe me!
goofy, calm, quiet, weird, emotional, a little bit cynical, moody, laughable, dreamer, artistic, spontaneous, spiritual, and shy.

B

basketgirl77

actually it will be almost a year now..^^

T

tornblue

hi, it has been nearly 2 yrs since i've been here.
however, i only have one friend right now because i don't use this chatting room that muuch!
i want some friends to be on my list!
i welcome anyone!!

my introduction:
17 yrs old female asian high school student
currently resides in the U.S.
my dad is a minister
i am left handed
i am interested in psychology and philosophy
i also love animals very much! ( i get along with them better than i get along with humans)

adjectives that describe me!
goofy, calm, quiet, weird, emotional, a little bit cynical, moody, laughable, dreamer, artistic, spontaneous, spiritual, and shy.
you are one of God's great daughter.... welcome back basketgirl77....

F

Forgiven66

Hello Basketgirl777, and welcome to Christian Chat.

May 23, 2011
Hi. I'm FallingAlex. :D

I'm also left handed and interested in philosophy.

I like your avatar. Is it from an anime? If so, which one?

If you want more friends, just ask people and I'm sure many would like to.

Last edited: