Addiction Demons.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I am becoming much aware of this warfare we fight. Now there is a new level of faith in which we fight. It is not a carnal war. It is a war of our own faith and the ministry of the faith of Jesus Christ.

This is my prayer today, that you will listen to this and obey.

From rape, to mixed emotions, to misguided love, to homosexuality, to drugs, to death.

From abuse, to hate, to murder, to death.

From lies, to hypocrisy, to blasphemy, to death.

From desire, to theft, to murder, to death.

My friends, can you not see that the wages of sin is death? The end of all the things of sin is death my friends? It is not God who has corrupted your life, but you have allowed sin to come in and rule your life. And if you were to come out in the power of Jesus Christ, this would make Satan angry. Some people never get out. Some people are trapped between hell and hypocrisy. But I will tell you this. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS!!! JESUS CHRIST WILL NOT ONLY SAVE YOU BUT TAKE ALL THE OLD DEEDS AWAY! AS IF YOU HAD NEVER DONE THEM!! HE WILL NOT ONLY FORGIVE YOU BUT HE WILL WORK ON YOUR BEHALF TO FREE YOU!!

I do not desire that ANY one of you to die and let Satan win this battle. I am sure that Satan has convinced many people that certain sin is okay. But I am telling you that there are many things that seem okay, but the end of it is death. My friends.

I have been tormented by addiction demons ever since a child. And it all started because no one came in and told me about Jesus. My friends children need the gospel too, because no child is too young that Satan does not desire to destroy. We may think that all children are innocent, and from the eyes of God it is such, but Satan does not respect children, he seeks to kill whomever he can. And I for one will NOT sit by while he does it.

And my friends, it is not with words that I hope to edify, but with the same Power of the good news of Jesus Christ. Please come out before it is too late! PLEASE! I pray the Spirit of the Living God, by the authority of Jesus Christ move now to set you free from sin and death, and that he fill you with his Holy Spirit. That the blood of Jesus cleanses you and purifies your body, thoughts and emotions.

May the Lord Jesus Christ work his power in you.

May Jesus bless you.

L

Lad

So for arguments sake, if someone were to say to you, im a homosexual and desire to be free. What would be your advice?

R

Ramon

So for arguments sake, if someone were to say to you, im a homosexual and desire to be free. What would be your advice?
Jesus Christ can deliver anyone from this torment. It is truly torment, and I know he can because he has delivered me from bondage. It is a simple as asking him to do it, and obeying his instructions on how to keep from it. One thing I have learned is that we have to constantly be covered by Jesus to escape these things.

I think about what the Lord said how that once a demon is cast out it goes and roams around and when it tries to return to it's original domain and finds it clean (which is the first state of deliverance), it goes and finds 7 more demons stronger than itself and then enters again and the last state is worse than the first state.

I wondered then how does one keep this from happening. Well, you see, it is no good to cast out a devil and then not fill that space with a preserve. that preserve is the Holy Spirit. It is the blood of Jesus that keeps us from the old evils. This is how many people will say to the Lord that they did this and that, even that they cast out demons in his name, but he will say, ''Go away from me I never knew you.'' It is not any power of men when demons are cast out, but the name of Jesus alone makes demons tremble. We have to not desire to put on a show, but to see people delivered. But what good is it if a man is cleansed of a devil and has nothing to fill the void?

It is like a drunk that has to suddenly stop drinking, but has nothing to fill him in the hour of temptation. I could say more, but may Jesus bless you.

L

Lad

Sounds alright to me