ADMIRE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

WHO DO YOU ADMIRE THE MOST ? JESUS AND MY BF BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS NEAR N DEAR TO MY HEART THE MOST

May 28, 2012
Of course JC.
I admire people who stand for their beliefs.
I admire people who know the diff between right and wrong and who perfer to do right even when its hard.
I admire patriots.
I admire people who are not afraid to stand alone especially when it goes against popular belief.

O

OFM

THE LORD and SAINT FRANCIS AND SAINT CLAIRE OF ASSISI
and also my Guinea Pig,"Anthony Micheal".

J

jkalyna

:)I SEE ME IN OTHER'S LIKE A MIRROR ON THE WALL, I ADMIRE EVERYONE, FOR I LOVE MY NEIGHBOR AS MYSELF.

Dec 19, 2009
WHO DO YOU ADMIRE THE MOST ? JESUS AND MY BF BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS NEAR N DEAR TO MY HEART THE MOST
Not counting the Bible, I admire Lincoln and Churchill the most, perhaps.