adoption/child match

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kat671

My husband and I have been trying to adopt since some time in 2008. We met yesterday about a possible 1 year old and have our name in for others. Please match us to a child so we can be parents again (we lost our last match back to his birth mother after 2 1/2 years). Please allow us to show you to a child and give that child a wonderful life. ty Lord!

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God I thank you for my sister kat....thankyou for blessing her with a child who needs her....
For keeping her close and bringing her joy......I thank you in Jesus,s name...amen

My dear sister this is one of the happiest times to pray for someone.....this is a loving request and I,m
sure God has your child preparing for you.....

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

J

jkalyna

Believing that this door will open for you, were asking lord Jesus, open this door for her, let her hold this child in her arms, and hold this child daily in her heart before you Father, children are a gift, and the*sanctity*of life is from you. amen

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying for this match to work out for good. We do not know the mind of God, but I know he hears your cries for a child.