(Adultery) C.I. Scofield And Dispensationalism's Foundations?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
C.I. Scofield is the modern father of Dispensationalsim, he was instrumental in the founding of (Dallas Theological Seminary) as Lewis S. Chafer was his student and disciple.

Dallas Theological Alumni:
Hal Lindsey, David Jeremiah, J. Vernon McGee, Chuck Swindoll, Tim La Haye, Thomas Ice, Charles Ryrie

The Scofield Reference Bible 1909, maintained (Dispensationalism's) teachings in the margins and pages.

The 1909 reference bible was the single greatest source and influence in spreading (Dispensationalism) throughout the world, with millions of copies sold, and on pulpits and under arms from 1909-1970 in the majority

C.I. Scofield was married to Leotine, and had two daughters, he abandoned them in Kansas without support and ended up pastoring a Church in Dallas Texas at 41 years old, there he met the Sunday School college girl (Hettie Van Wart) 24 years old, Scofield divorced his wife Leotine and married Hettie in 1884 (Adultery)

Scofield remained married to Hettie until his death in 1921,while his lawful wife Leotine lived, dying in 1936 (Adultery)

C.I. Scofield produced the greatest influence in the world relating to (Dispensationalism) in his 1909 reference bible, while Hettie was the secretary and assistant on this work, that was produced by (Adulterers) C.I. Scofield & Hettie Van Wart (Corrupt Fruit)

Matthew 7:17-18KJV
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.