Advice on healing the gut?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 13, 2020
Texas
I was astonished to recently learn that about 70% of our immunity comes from our gut, and how 95% of our serotonin is produced in our gut as well!

I'm eager to get a healthier gut and have begun taking probiotics daily, but what else can anyone recommend to me for overall improvement, please? I'm all eyes and ears! 😇😇😇

T

TheIndianGirl

Cutting down on grease and unhealthy foods.

You can test if you have reactions to certain foods such as milk, peanuts, grains, etc.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Eat high-fiber rich Foods most especially fiber from vegetables 😊

Jan 8, 2021
I was astonished to recently learn that about 70% of our immunity comes from our gut, and how 95% of our serotonin is produced in our gut as well!

I'm eager to get a healthier gut and have begun taking probiotics daily, but what else can anyone recommend to me for overall improvement, please? I'm all eyes and ears! 😇😇😇
Ginger and lemon juice is great with the cleansing, try to take it about thrice a week or twice, definitely don't overdo it, it's really nice. I also take cereals, because of the fibre to really get things moving in there. And loooots of water, water cures everything. If you could get aloevera into your ginger drink ,even better. I was reading an article a few weeks ago, about how some greens taken in excess actually harm your digestive system, you should definitely research on that abit, just find what's suitable. Hope this helps😊

Jillintx

Apr 15, 2021
Buy unflavored gelatin and mix 1/2 or 1 packet into a smoothy. Drink bone broth. You will notice a difference.

Nov 26, 2012

Serotonin doesn’t pass the blood brain barrier. The serotonin that treats depression in the brain is created in the brain with tryptophan and vit D. Then sunlight through the eyes helps make serotonin. Anyways keep the gut healthy by keeping meals simple. Don’t mix carbs and protein. Don’t mix carbs and fats. Don’t eat too much meat in one sitting.