advice please. I feel like My husband doesn't love me anymore

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Daved

May 17, 2018
I appreciate eveyryones reply. My husband has always been very bad at showing affection in times of need but I wish he would. I believe this problem comes from his father since he too, has problems showing affection. I am praying to God to give me wisdom and to heal my heart so that I may get over this soon. We haven't touched the ideas of marriage counseling but I am sure we both would agree to it.
I wasn't searching for anything in particular when I found those pictures. I feel that if there isn't something to hide then spouses should have the right to look through eachothers phones. I wasn't looking thru his messages, I was looking at his pictures because he had recently taken pictures of our daughter. I am in no means a controlling wife, but I felt the need at that particular moment to check his previous photos and there they were. I truly believe that God wanted me to see them so we could address the problem before it got out of hand. He got caught and I feel that IS why he apologized, he could have came clean to me but he didn't. I am a very respectful woman that Loves God and loyal to my husband. I've had number of men talk to me or ask me out while being married and I have never ever done something to damage my marriage. I fear God and He knows that I am trying very hard to be a better mother, wife and to love Him with all my heart.
I may not be the best wife but God knows my heart, I try to be better each day. My husband complains about me getting mad at certain things but GOD has done a big change in my life thru the years. There are times when we are talking not arguing and if I voice my opinion he thinks I am getting mad and accuses me of exploding. I have learned to stay silent and I only ask God to help me thru this. I want our marriage to be stronger and for both of us to live a Godly life. Thank you guys
Men naturally are not as good at being affectionate or emotional. We have to work at it. A woman needs to hear a husband tell her "I love you" all the time. A husband assumes you love him. What he needs is respect. Go to Ephesians 5. Read that. It speaks about how the husband should love his wife. She is supposed to be submissive. But he and you should seek counseling and quick. Men are not as open typically, because we want to prove how tough we are. We are afraid to show our weaknesses to our wives. We are more likely to open up to men instead