advice please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nessalee

It is Christmas, a very special and important day. My fiance decided to watch the movie the Hangover with a friend tonight. I havn't seen it but I have heard bad stuff about the movie. I feel very uneasy, and I question my future with him. I dont want to spend future holidays like this. I'm confused. Advice would be helpful.

G

greatkraw

talk to him

I was once watching a movie with christian friends - every time there was an offensive bit I thought, good all the bad bits are past - NO there were plenty more

walk out the first time you get offended

he will get that message

pray about your future

Dec 19, 2009
You’re not married, YET. Maybe you should rethink whether or not you want to GET married. I haven’t seen the movie, though.

H

HeatherJones

Never marry a man that you cant respect and that cant or wont take the role as head of the household. My husband when we got married said he was a christian and went to church so I thought that was all that was needed. Now I know better and will teach my kids to make sure their soon to be spouses have a PERSONAL relationship with Christ. I wasn't much better than my husband at that point in my life but please make sure and see the evedance not just take his word for it. Does he spend time in the word? Do he seek Gods guidance about everything? What kind of father do you want for your kids? Dont think you can change him, only God can if he lets Him. If you want to stay with him and pray he changes thats fine, just dont marry him until you do. Christians need to start taking the til death part more seriously and letting God have a hand in picking our perfect mates, not just lust, lonliness, or satan. I dont mean to be harsh with you, more harsh at myself. Just really dont want people to make the mistakes I did.

God Bless and Ill be praying for you.
Heather

I

imTastik

Personally I really don't think you should take this to heart. I've seen the hangover and yeah there's some bad bits but there's also some really funny bits in it too. I'm a Christian, I haven't allowed it to affect my life at all, my cousin hasn't allowed it to affect his life. I've also seen Bruno and the dance flick this year, the language isn't good at all but I really don't think you should worry about it at all. Unless he starts to act differently say like he drinks loads, starts to gamble...I think you just need to relax and trust him. Like I said if he starts to change then you need to talk to him and see what's going on :)