After fasting--pig out or meagle meals?

• Thread starter thefightinglamb
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olivetree32

Jan 4, 2009
See I wasn't joking she/he really thinks that stuff.

hi onwings, i have a question? do you think that in the begining of your walk, and when you claim to be spirit filled. Why than in the begining did not God show you that revelation? Because you had the holy spirit than correct?
So why do you sappose God would make you wait and show you this new revelation?
just a question.

D

dodolah

Don't let MahogonySnail stumble across this thread, or he/she will **** us all to Hell, she/he thinks that fasting, praying, and seeking God's truth cause satanic delusions
Talking bad about others behind people's back is not exactly a commendable thing to do. nor does it spell "christians."
I am not usually like to be up to other people's business.

Mahogony does not even respond to this thread, before you start bringing up the matters about the trinity threads and such.

This is not a judgment, nor condemnation..
I just felt the Holy spirit leading me to rebuke you on such behavior.

i apologize in advance if i hurt your feelings.
But, this is out of love,

In Christ

dodolah

D

dodolah

I am also sorry to admin and mods, if I cross the line.
Since this supposedly be a moderator's job.

O

onwingsaseagles

hi onwings, i have a question? do you think that in the begining of your walk, and when you claim to be spirit filled. Why than in the begining did not God show you that revelation? Because you had the holy spirit than correct?
So why do you sappose God would make you wait and show you this new revelation?
just a question.
God is constantly revealing new things to us. He reveals to us what we can accept when we can accept it. If God revealed something new to you in scripture tomorrow would you ask yourself this same question? or accept the revelation of the Lord?

O

onwingsaseagles

Talking bad about others behind people's back is not exactly a commendable thing to do. nor does it spell "christians."
I am not usually like to be up to other people's business.

Mahogony does not even respond to this thread, before you start bringing up the matters about the trinity threads and such.

This is not a judgment, nor condemnation..
I just felt the Holy spirit leading me to rebuke you on such behavior.

i apologize in advance if i hurt your feelings.
But, this is out of love,

In Christ

dodolah
No my felling are not hurt I said nothing behind mahogony's back #1 this is an open forum not somewhere that mahonogy could not access and #2 she/he follows me from thread to thread challenging truth just to be challenging. Further is was true not something I made up she/he was saying that on another thread and confirmed that he/she believed this on this forum.

Jan 8, 2009
Actually onwings contrary to your idea that I follow you around, I actually enjoy reading all the threads, even ones I don't participate in. But when I read your lies saying how I would condemn you all to hell , accompanied by a four letter starred word, which I can only think is an expletive (christians aren't supposed to swear you know), then I respond.

It is clear you put your own revelation above what is already well-established church doctrine:

God is constantly revealing new things to us. He reveals to us what we can accept when we can accept it.

So I'm not questioning the truth, I'm questioning your version of it ;).

O

onwingsaseagles

Actually onwings contrary to your idea that I follow you around, I actually enjoy reading all the threads, even ones I don't participate in. But when I read your lies saying how I would condemn you all to hell , accompanied by a four letter starred word, which I can only think is an expletive (christians aren't supposed to swear you know), then I respond.

It is clear you put your own revelation above what is already well-established church doctrine:

So I'm not questioning the truth, I'm questioning your version of it ;).
What i do is put God's truth over mans doctrine. I know tradition and doctrine is what you worship but I worship God and God alone.

Jan 8, 2009
What i do is put God's truth over mans doctrine. I know tradition and doctrine is what you worship but I worship God and God alone.
So instead of relying upon the body of Christ as the bible tells us to, some are feet, some are hands.. and yes, doctrines and traditions are well established in the church , and so they should be after 2000 years...you are establishing your own doctrine apart from and distinct from His church?
Where is your accountability? Where is your openness to having your revelations tested, verified, by other christians? There's no need for that for personal private revelations, but when you are questioning well established doctrines in the church...no, you can't simply claim that you have the truth about God's nature, and that the Trinity is wrong.

O

onwingsaseagles

So instead of relying upon the body of Christ as the bible tells us to, some are feet, some are hands.. and yes, doctrines and traditions are well established in the church , and so they should be after 2000 years...you are establishing your own doctrine apart from and distinct from His church?
Where is your accountability? Where is your openness to having your revelations tested, verified, by other christians? There's no need for that for personal private revelations, but when you are questioning well established doctrines in the church...no, you can't simply claim that you have the truth about God's nature, and that the Trinity is wrong.
Other Christians do believe in Oneness, Further more it is what the Bible teaching. Traditions and doctrines of men should be avoided even if they are long standing and widely accepted.

olivetree32

Jan 4, 2009
onwings and mahogony, here is a daily devotinal i want to share with you and the thread whoever reads this.

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

The word "midst", in the Greek, is 'meros' which literally means "the middle". In the 'meros' of the throne in heaven is the Lamb of God. The very focus of heaven -- the center of attention -- is the Lamb of God!

So often we receive emails asking specific doctrinal questions about this new "revelation" or that new "teaching", and the very first thing I must ask myself is -- is Jesus in the center? If all of heaven is centered on the Lamb of God, how much should every doctrine be centered on Him? And how much more should our lives be centered on the Lamb that was slain for us?
the Lord expects us to test all things (1 John 4:1), and see if they are of God. Let's not get distracted with doctrines in which He is not the center.

just thought it was a good daily devotional.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.