After God gave me the Holy Spirit, I found proof that TV, movies, novels, music, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 12, 2021
Freedom from sin=True gospel=After God gave me the Holy Spirit, I found proof that TV, movies, novels, music, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons and Christian music words that gives messages. I found out that in them there is lying, stealing, adultery (Matthew 5:28 looking at someone with lust is adultery), fornication which is sex before marriage, revenge, murder, jealousy, pride=self-pity, hypocrisy, using God’s name in vain as a curse word, they are all idols (breaks 2nd Commandment) because most people can’t live without them and they love them more than God and more. Just read the 10 commandments for a list.

1 John 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New King James Version

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Now I will be preaching about how to receive the Holy Spirit and be 100% going to Heaven.

First, it’s only by the grace of God that he gives you faith in Jesus Christ in order to give up your sins. It’s only by the grace of God that he leads you to pray to him to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV or any sinful desires. When you pray to God to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV or sinful desires (Romans 6:6-7 and Galatians 5:24), Satan will intervene and extremely tempt you in watching the TV. But if it’s God’s will and if you are one of God’s elects, you will overcome it and God will destroy all your evil desires of watching TV. After God has destroyed all your evil desires of watching TV and if you are one of God’s elects, you receive the joy of the Holy Spirit. After the joy wears off, all existence of boredom no longer exists and you no longer burn out (psychology) anymore. That is when you have received the Holy Spirit.

Then it’s by the grace of God that he forgives you of your sins, as you confess and repent of your sins throughout your life which is called sanctification. But you can watch Christian stuff that don’t have sins (Like sermons) because that helps you grow more mature as a Christian spiritually and for more information about this sermon, go to spreadthegospel59.wordpress.com then go to “Is God’s words powerful? How do we receive the Holy Spirit?”
After you have received the Holy Spirit and have confessed and repented of any known sins that you have done, then you pray to God to get rid of all evil spirits out of you.
Say “In the name of Jesus Christ I bind and cast out all evil spirits out of me.” Then automatically your mouth will open and you will exhale all those evil spirits out of you.
After that pray to God, cleanse my heart, mind and soul. Also pray to overcome the temptations of sins and fill me with pure thoughts of the cross. Read Matthew 6.

https://www.gotquestions.org/God-hate-sin.html

https://www.gotquestions.org/bought-with-a-price.html

https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/sin-will-never-make-you-happy

(https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-hypocrisy.html)
https://www.gotquestions.org/calvinism.html

Gives thanks to God, that you are free from sin (sin deceives=never satisfied no matter how many times you do it,

gives pain, makes you guilty, go from bad to worse)

if you are one of God’s elect, to fight off self-pity is to give thanks to God for everything. https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-self-pity.html

https://www.gotquestions.org/license-sin.html

I found out the reason why am hated for no reason since I were physically born and never fit in no matter how hard I tried before I was saved because am one of God’s elects. (John 15:18-19)

Lazarus and the rich man Luke 16:19-31

Extreme Dehydration, rich man begs for a drop of water.

Luke 16:24

King James Version (KJV)

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

A place of outer darkness Matthew 8:12

A place of no rest Revelation 14:11

A place of blackness and darkness forever Jude 13

A place where people are tormented with fire and brimstone Revelation 14:10

Extreme pain since you are in everlasting fire and constant guilt.

YouTube:

“David Platt – Jesus Absorbed the Wrath of God”

If Jesus didn’t die on the cross and carried all of our sins=https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/jesus-eternal-punishment-hours/, God would still be just and holy, in sending us all to Hell because we are all guilty of our sins. Remember TV, movies, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons. Just read the 10 commandments for a list.

But God was willing to have some mercy (to God’s elects), which we don’t deserve because we are all guilty of our sins. At least God was willing to have at least some mercy (to God’s elects), better than no mercy at all.

Isaiah 1:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant (God’s elects), we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Romans 9:29

King James Version (KJV)

29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed (God’s elects), we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

Jesus came to save us elects out of sin.

The Holy Spirit is the permanent cure to boredom but it is only given to God’s elects. (Proof: John 14:26-27 and Philippians 4:7) The Holy Spirit also gives the fruit of the spirit.(Galatians 5:22-24)

God's elect or nonelect? God hates sin, you need to be free from sin to have a relationship with God. The nonelects that go to church are hypocrites because they hear the word of God but don't obey it=like separate from sin, separate from nonelect friends (James 4:4) that influence you to sin and post/preach the true gospel everywhere. You can copy and paste this everywhere or make your own. Pray to God for guidance if you are the elect.

Feb 24, 2019
i think sin is anything that is contrary to love.

focus on loving your neighbor as yourself and you will inevitably stop sinning to the same degree that you do so.

if a movie or some cigarettes help a person get through the day because they have come to rely on them then for them to have those things is love, not sin.

(when a person takes more than they need to get through the day then it becomes self-indulgence which is sin.)

sanctification is a process which transforms a person such that kindness becomes their drug of choice and, little by little, it pushes out our desires for the worldly idols we were trained to depend on by our parents and those around us.

this process is driven by belief in God and Jesus, which is why Jesus calls it our 'work'. [John 6:29]
and why Jesus prays "Sanctify them by the truth; Your word is truth." [John 17:17]

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
Freedom from sin=True gospel=After God gave me the Holy Spirit, I found proof that TV, movies, novels, music, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons and Christian music words that gives messages. I found out that in them there is lying, stealing, adultery (Matthew 5:28 looking at someone with lust is adultery), fornication which is sex before marriage, revenge, murder, jealousy, pride=self-pity, hypocrisy, using God’s name in vain as a curse word, they are all idols (breaks 2nd Commandment) because most people can’t live without them and they love them more than God and more. Just read the 10 commandments for a list.

1 John 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New King James Version

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Now I will be preaching about how to receive the Holy Spirit and be 100% going to Heaven.

First, it’s only by the grace of God that he gives you faith in Jesus Christ in order to give up your sins. It’s only by the grace of God that he leads you to pray to him to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV or any sinful desires. When you pray to God to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV or sinful desires (Romans 6:6-7 and Galatians 5:24), Satan will intervene and extremely tempt you in watching the TV. But if it’s God’s will and if you are one of God’s elects, you will overcome it and God will destroy all your evil desires of watching TV. After God has destroyed all your evil desires of watching TV and if you are one of God’s elects, you receive the joy of the Holy Spirit. After the joy wears off, all existence of boredom no longer exists and you no longer burn out (psychology) anymore. That is when you have received the Holy Spirit.

Then it’s by the grace of God that he forgives you of your sins, as you confess and repent of your sins throughout your life which is called sanctification. But you can watch Christian stuff that don’t have sins (Like sermons) because that helps you grow more mature as a Christian spiritually and for more information about this sermon, go to spreadthegospel59.wordpress.com then go to “Is God’s words powerful? How do we receive the Holy Spirit?”
After you have received the Holy Spirit and have confessed and repented of any known sins that you have done, then you pray to God to get rid of all evil spirits out of you.
Say “In the name of Jesus Christ I bind and cast out all evil spirits out of me.” Then automatically your mouth will open and you will exhale all those evil spirits out of you.
After that pray to God, cleanse my heart, mind and soul. Also pray to overcome the temptations of sins and fill me with pure thoughts of the cross. Read Matthew 6.

https://www.gotquestions.org/God-hate-sin.html

https://www.gotquestions.org/bought-with-a-price.html

https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/sin-will-never-make-you-happy

(https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-hypocrisy.html)
https://www.gotquestions.org/calvinism.html

Gives thanks to God, that you are free from sin (sin deceives=never satisfied no matter how many times you do it,

gives pain, makes you guilty, go from bad to worse)

if you are one of God’s elect, to fight off self-pity is to give thanks to God for everything. https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-self-pity.html

https://www.gotquestions.org/license-sin.html

I found out the reason why am hated for no reason since I were physically born and never fit in no matter how hard I tried before I was saved because am one of God’s elects. (John 15:18-19)

Lazarus and the rich man Luke 16:19-31

Extreme Dehydration, rich man begs for a drop of water.

Luke 16:24

King James Version (KJV)

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

A place of outer darkness Matthew 8:12

A place of no rest Revelation 14:11

A place of blackness and darkness forever Jude 13

A place where people are tormented with fire and brimstone Revelation 14:10

Extreme pain since you are in everlasting fire and constant guilt.

YouTube:

“David Platt – Jesus Absorbed the Wrath of God”

If Jesus didn’t die on the cross and carried all of our sins=https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/jesus-eternal-punishment-hours/, God would still be just and holy, in sending us all to Hell because we are all guilty of our sins. Remember TV, movies, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons. Just read the 10 commandments for a list.

But God was willing to have some mercy (to God’s elects), which we don’t deserve because we are all guilty of our sins. At least God was willing to have at least some mercy (to God’s elects), better than no mercy at all.

Isaiah 1:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant (God’s elects), we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Romans 9:29

King James Version (KJV)

29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed (God’s elects), we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

Jesus came to save us elects out of sin.

The Holy Spirit is the permanent cure to boredom but it is only given to God’s elects. (Proof: John 14:26-27 and Philippians 4:7) The Holy Spirit also gives the fruit of the spirit.(Galatians 5:22-24)

God's elect or nonelect? God hates sin, you need to be free from sin to have a relationship with God. The nonelects that go to church are hypocrites because they hear the word of God but don't obey it=like separate from sin, separate from nonelect friends (James 4:4) that influence you to sin and post/preach the true gospel everywhere. You can copy and paste this everywhere or make your own. Pray to God for guidance if you are the elect.
I think there's lots of confusion here.

Jun 12, 2021
From https://www.gotquestions.org/calvinism.html

Total Depravity - As a result of Adam’s fall, the entire human race is affected; all humanity is dead in trespasses and sins. Man is unable to save himself (Genesis 6:5; Jeremiah 17:9; Romans 3:10-18).

Unconditional Election - Because man is dead in sin, he is unable to initiate a response to God; therefore, in eternity past God elected certain people to salvation. Election and predestination are unconditional; they are not based on man’s response (Romans 8:29-30;9:11; Ephesians 1:4-6, 11-12) because man is unable to respond, nor does he want to.

Limited Atonement - Because God determined that certain ones should be saved as a result of God’s unconditional election, He determined that Christ should die for the elect alone. All whom God has elected and for whom Christ died will be saved (Matthew 1:21; John 10:11; 17:9; Acts 20:28; Romans 8:32; Ephesians 5:25).

Irresistible Grace - Those whom God elected He draws to Himself through irresistible grace. God makes man willing to come to Him. When God calls, man responds (John 6:37, 44; 10:16).

Perseverance of the Saints - The precise ones God has elected and drawn to Himself through the Holy Spirit will persevere in faith. None whom God has elected will be lost; they are eternally secure (John 10:27-29; Romans 8:29-30; Ephesians 1:3-14).

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Sin to me is very simple,it is unbelief. Thats it. A believer can sin,because he or she is not sure Jesus blood was enough to cover all sin. But to me he did cover all sin except for one!!! UNBELIEF! ( Heb 9:22) Look to find any chapter or verse where after the disciples came to believe in Jesus they ever repented of anything.

You can't because they never did. If you have to repent,then your expecting Jesus to die and rise again? How can we control what Jesus has already done by repenting?? I am sure I will catch hell for this statement but how can one ever have peace if they believe they need to repent of something?( Plip 4:7-9)

If you have to repent then you are saying you have control of sin?? Better get a cross and hang from it then. lol Not being mean brothers and sisters,it does make me sad to see so many so called believers under this bondage!( John 8:36!!) If I have to repent of anything, then I do not believe Jesus set me free is all I am looking for you to consider. So please consider this.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
I thought I was done,but, the Lord in me wished to convey this as well.( John 13:34-35) Faults I have! But sin and faults at least to me are not the same. Do not beat yourselfs up anymore. Remember faith only works through love!( Gal 5:6) Since we know there isno one perfect except our Jesus,our faith we say we have must have action associated with it,this does two things.

1. WE LEARN,and grow, and 2. To love others we must first learn to love ourself. We cannot expect love,grace, or understanding without first giving this to self( Gal 6:7) Give yourself a break,so that you can give others what they also need! This can be a work in progress. ( Philp 1:6) If you yourself do not preform this,how then can you be a light to the darkness?

I found out this the hard way myself. I am thankful to the Lord,that no matter how short I am in certain areas of my own life,Jesus is always enough for me,to never give up,no matter how I may feel,or the situation I am going through. I love you brothers and sisters!! No matter if you are a believer or not,there is one truth that even God himself had!! The need to be needed!!! You are needed in the body of Christ all!

Jun 12, 2021
Sin to me is very simple,it is unbelief. Thats it. A believer can sin,because he or she is not sure Jesus blood was enough to cover all sin. But to me he did cover all sin except for one!!! UNBELIEF! ( Heb 9:22) Look to find any chapter or verse where after the disciples came to believe in Jesus they ever repented of anything.

You can't because they never did. If you have to repent,then your expecting Jesus to die and rise again? How can we control what Jesus has already done by repenting?? I am sure I will catch hell for this statement but how can one ever have peace if they believe they need to repent of something?( Plip 4:7-9)

If you have to repent then you are saying you have control of sin?? Better get a cross and hang from it then. lol Not being mean brothers and sisters,it does make me sad to see so many so called believers under this bondage!( John 8:36!!) If I have to repent of anything, then I do not believe Jesus set me free is all I am looking for you to consider. So please consider this.
Proverbs 28:13
King James Version

13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

When God's elect receive the Holy Spirit, they are also transferred Jesus holy nature=We get a empty mind/holy thoughts and God gives us the power to fight off temptation and not sin. It's similar to Jesus being tempted but not crossing the line and sinning.

2 Corinthians 10:5
King James Version

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Jesus blood cover all sins but only applies to God's elects. He didn't die for the nonelect (nonelects are the vast majority of the world).

1 John 3:1-10

King James Version

1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Jun 14, 2021
If you have to repent then you are saying you have control of sin??
to me repenting is not showing that I have control over sin, but rather that sin cannot have control over me because I Have the holy spirit within me, and that the battle was won at the cross.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
I can go with that Josh! And since you are correct,then what could anyone repent of?? Can we create a sin Jesus has not forgiven already?? FAULTS!!! That is what we all still have, Because we are not called sinners we are called saints!!( 1 Cor 1:2) A sinner is not define by any kind of sin except one!!! UNBELEF!! Now can one who believes become an unbeliever?? Judas did,all the disciples did!( Matt 26:56) Remember when Jesus rose from the dead,he found them fishing again!( John 21) I understand many may disagree,and that's fine!! I understand! Its just my view of how I define a sinner is all. It works for me anyway.

Jun 12, 2021
I can go with that Josh! And since you are correct,then what could anyone repent of?? Can we create a sin Jesus has not forgiven already?? FAULTS!!! That is what we all still have, Because we are not called sinners we are called saints!!( 1 Cor 1:2) A sinner is not define by any kind of sin except one!!! UNBELEF!! Now can one who believes become an unbeliever?? Judas did,all the disciples did!( Matt 26:56) Remember when Jesus rose from the dead,he found them fishing again!( John 21) I understand many may disagree,and that's fine!! I understand! Its just my view of how I define a sinner is all. It works for me anyway.
Gospel needs to be preached everywhere.

Jun 12, 2021
Bump3. Searching for God's elects.

Bottom verse is the answer of why God's elects won't fit with nonelects no matter how hard they try. Also why nonelects (Satan and his demons=possess the nonelects) hate God's elects for no reason.

John 15:18-19
King James Version

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Watch out for self-pity and pray to God to overcome all difficulties. Focus on God's word and have less worries.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18
King James Version

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial (Satan)? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.