Ya know, Spherical, l enjoy the occasional conspiracy theory, being a child of a father who rocks a tinfoil hat. (This is a response to a bulk of what you post.) I always ask my Dad why the obsession with so many negative news stories, etc. He believes its what the Bible tells us to do, to look for signs, understand the times and remain watchful for His return. I then ask him if he really believes if this is what the Bible meant? I ask him if he believes God is cruel? As in, Everyday for 20 years hes been reading, believing this stuff, and maybe one or two things have come to pass. 20 years, and nothing. He is no more in the know than those who ignore it. Its been a waste of his time. What he believed would happen 6 months ago, never did, and each day the cycle starts all over. It makes him moody, but mostly sad because he waits for something...anything to happen ..but it never does. Have faith, live life, be happy and enjoy the people you love, brother.