Against the Lie (That Eastern Orthodoxy is a Judaizing "Cult").

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 12, 2010
EG may be a CZ. I am not. And EO is NOT a cult! You're a broken record! You avoid my direct question: How do you know that EO is a judaizing cult?
Because all the evidence shows it. Still waiting for you in that thread for continuation of our debate.

Maybe tomorrow bud....g'night.

S

Scotth1960

You.....you're not baptized Scott?
We should all believe and be baptized. Before you can be baptized into the EOC, you have to confess and believe what the EOC confesses and believes. But you seem to hate and despise the EOC as a cult. I'm in transition. I'm not finished yet. I do need to be baptized. Soon.
It took the Evangelical Orthodox Church ten years to join the Antiochian Orthodox Church. And they were received by chrismation, not baptism.
It's taken me about 10 years to repent and that is step one. One shouldn't be baptized until one has fully repented of all past sins. And making a covenant with God to resist temptation and not sin and more but start obeying the 10 commandments.
Goodbye for now. I think I am going to leave Christian Chat behind for several months now until I can get back to the Russian Orthodox Church and be baptized. God bless you all. God be with you all. Amen.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
We should all believe and be baptized. Before you can be baptized into the EOC, you have to confess and believe what the EOC confesses and believes. But you seem to hate and despise the EOC as a cult. I'm in transition. I'm not finished yet. I do need to be baptized. Soon.
It took the Evangelical Orthodox Church ten years to join the Antiochian Orthodox Church. And they were received by chrismation, not baptism.
It's taken me about 10 years to repent and that is step one. One shouldn't be baptized until one has fully repented of all past sins. And making a covenant with God to resist temptation and not sin and more but start obeying the 10 commandments.
Goodbye for now. I think I am going to leave Christian Chat behind for several months now until I can get back to the Russian Orthodox Church and be baptized. God bless you all. God be with you all. Amen.
bye Scotty:)
drop in when you can though.
come back and tell us when you've been baptised!
take care.
zone

S

SantoSubito

conspiracy theorist!:D

actually scott: i got the goods on all that.

its a JEWISH/MASONIC/RC/EO/CZ plot to do us all in (even their own congregants who wont take the Noahide Pledge). they head guys at the big 3 are all in the family.

they're all in on it scotty.
everybody knows that already.
I know you probably meant this in jest, but.....

The three things the RCC dislikes the most in descending order Satan, Communism, Masons.

Aug 12, 2010
Laters Scotty.....glad to see you aint been totally snared yet...theres still hope.

Aug 12, 2010
Don't quite get how they're Masonry.
"This Order, which at various times in the progress of its history received the names of Knights Hospitalers, Knights of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights of Rhodes, and lastly, Knights of Malta, was one of the most important of the religious and military orders of knighthood which sprang into existence during the Crusades which were instituted for the recovery of the Holy Land. It owes its origin to the Hospitalers of Jerusalem, that wholly religious and charitable Order which was established at Jerusalem, in 1048, by pious merchants of Amalfi for the succor of poor and distressed Latin pilgrims....

"The Organization of the Order in its days of prosperity was very complicated, partaking of both a monarchial and a republican character. Over all presided a Grand Master, who, although invested with extensive powers, was still controlled by the legislative action of the General Chapter....

"...There are now two bodies-one Catholic and the other Protestant, but each repudiates the other....
"The degree of Knight of Malta is conferred in the United States as "an appendant Order" in a Commandery of Knights Templar. There is a ritual attached to the degree, but very few are in possession of it, and it is generally communicated after the candidate has been created a Knights Templar...."

- An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and Its Kindred Sciences," etc. by Albert G. Mackey, M.D., Thirty-Third Degree, Volume I, published by the Masonic History Company, Chicago, New York, & London, 1925, Volume One, pp. 392-95:

Now you try Opus Dei and see what you can find.

S

SantoSubito

"This Order, which at various times in the progress of its history received the names of Knights Hospitalers, Knights of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights of Rhodes, and lastly, Knights of Malta, was one of the most important of the religious and military orders of knighthood which sprang into existence during the Crusades which were instituted for the recovery of the Holy Land. It owes its origin to the Hospitalers of Jerusalem, that wholly religious and charitable Order which was established at Jerusalem, in 1048, by pious merchants of Amalfi for the succor of poor and distressed Latin pilgrims....

"The Organization of the Order in its days of prosperity was very complicated, partaking of both a monarchial and a republican character. Over all presided a Grand Master, who, although invested with extensive powers, was still controlled by the legislative action of the General Chapter....

"...There are now two bodies-one Catholic and the other Protestant, but each repudiates the other....
"The degree of Knight of Malta is conferred in the United States as "an appendant Order" in a Commandery of Knights Templar. There is a ritual attached to the degree, but very few are in possession of it, and it is generally communicated after the candidate has been created a Knights Templar...."

- An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and Its Kindred Sciences," etc. by Albert G. Mackey, M.D., Thirty-Third Degree, Volume I, published by the Masonic History Company, Chicago, New York, & London, 1925, Volume One, pp. 392-95:

Now you try Opus Dei and see what you can find.
So because they had a form of governance in the order that used names like Grand Master it makes them Masonic? Next you'll be telling me the Teutonic Knights with their OrdenMarschall were Masons.

Aug 12, 2010
So because they had a form of governance in the order that used names like Grand Master it makes them Masonic? Next you'll be telling me the Teutonic Knights with their OrdenMarschall were Masons.
?? OF COURSE.