AgapeMom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgapeMom

Hello my fellow believers,
A little about myself, I'm thirty-eight ,married for ten years, and mom to three children. I have been saved for 22 years. I consider myself in a work in His hands daily.I'm looking to find firends to share in His love and perhaps help others with issues I may have already faced in my in my life and to get knowledge from others with there life experiences.

AgapeMom

M

Mulehide

Hi and welcome! You have come to the perfect place for that! I look forward to hearing your wisdom and sharing in what God has done!

P

periksandeep

hello agapemom welcome to cc

E

enduretotheend

AgapeMom,,,Hi,,,Welcome :)

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Welcome....I hope you enjoy it here. :) I too have three children. :)