Age gap for a relationship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

michiru_maeda

my standard is not younger than 2 yrs and not older than 5 yrs. i prefer older guy than younger 1

L

Leilaii425

i wouldnt mind marrying someone much older than me, most likely i would out live him and get all his insurance money

C

christiancollegegirl

lol, sounds like my plan.

N

nattie

I don't have any specific numbers mapped out, but I tend to go for people older than myself.
I have five older brothers and find myself following the trend of people around their ages. Although, the last two interests I had were closer to twenty years my senior.

That can be overkill. Depends on the maturity level. :eek:

L

Leilaii425

I would rather go older than younger...... im 26 so i wouldnt go below 22 or 23 and i wouldnt go higher than 75, you know what, i had to edit that because that was really discrimanatory of me! im sorry, i wouldnt go higher than 76

Sep 13, 2009
Hmmm....I have no idea, I don't think I would let age dictate who I fall in love with. As long as he's not older than my pops would be-- that'd just be a little weird...

T

Tegelik

Leilaii425, you are teh funniest woman.

Considering my maturity level, perhaps I should date a younger girl, but I'm not sure really. I'm a little interested in a new girl in my church and she got 17 last month. I'll be 21 next month. I'm not bothered by the fact, does anyone think she's too young? I would definitely spend more than a year getting to know her before dating her anyway.

R

Raeshelle

My Step Dad is 58 my Mom 65, My Sister in law is 55 My brother 50? Now my dad was 4 yrs older then my mom. So I guess GoD will place whom ever is right for us in our path no matter what the age. I work with a lady who is 45 and her Hubby is 61 they been married I believe 15 yrs. and are very happy.. Now me myself I would date someone no more the 5 yrs younger or 10 years older..

S

sabella22

I actually dated someone that was 8 years older then me,but things didn't go well at all.