Agreeing with each other

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
I believe there is a time to disagree

2 Corinthians 6:15 "And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

and a time to agree.

Matthew 18:19 "And I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."

We all have things we disagree on. But I believe we should find things we agree about. This is one way to find blessings.

Mar 11, 2011

2 Corinthians 6:15 "And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

and a time to agree.

Matthew 18:19 "And I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."

We all have things we disagree on. But I believe we should find things we agree about. This is one way to find blessings.
Most of us are around 10's & 100's of people a day, and to find just one other person in that day, that is aware that THE FATHER OF LIFE, has some serious issues; else things wouldn't be the way they are; well, its would be pretty much a miricale in itself, IF they had some understanding of what preciously HIS issues are.

You don't have to wait until the school bell rings, Sucker, You can know what those issues are NOW, in and through the teachings of Our Lord, King And Saviour, Jesus The Christ; NOT some mans opinion of HIS teachings.

Forever in Christ :)

May 21, 2009

and a time to agree.

I think we should agree some people have had enough time to decide they want God. And they have had enough time to spew there anti God message. And they should be kicked off of here. Makes me wonder whats going on?

God bless you!