Aholibah
First I would just like to say hello to all the people that have been reading this blog. I see there have been a lot of people reading from Russia particularly. Also Germany, Peru, Malaysia, Kenya, Tanzania, France, Ethiopia and others. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. I just hope this page can help you get closer to the GOD of Israel.
So we know the spirit of a man is a very vast and desirable place of habitation. We know it is so amazing and desirable because it was made without hands. It was created by GOD Himself, for Himself. Your spirit is supposed to be a habitation of GOD through the SPIRIT (You must receive the HOLY SPIRIT Acts 2:1-4). Therefore making it the most desirable piece of real-estate in existence. Your spirit is a place of desired abode to the Heavenly realm, and to the demonic spirit realm. Your spirit is the place where GOD meets with you and fellowships with you at. When we were in
perfection the LORD walked in the Garden, your heart has become the Garden in this age, HE literally walks in us, and calls us to HIM from within. “2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people”… There’s no physical place on earth that is vast enough for the true GOD. “Isaiah 66:1-2 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look,even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word”. A man’s heart that is poor, contrite, and fears GOD is the only place that was created as the true dwelling place for CHRIST on the earth. Nothing physical can house a Spiritual Entity, GOD is a SPIRIT. JESUS CHRIST says it so plain when HE said “The Kingdom of GOD is within you”. As a son of GOD everything you desire is within you. You literally have to seek and find CHRIST in you. “Colossians 1:26-27 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:” When we learn to fellowship with Christ in us, we began to live from the kingdom of GOD that is truly in us. When we are living from the Kingdom Of GOD that is in us, things began to manifest from GOD’S kingdom. This could be in the form of Wisdom on how to do something, Revelation, deliverance, healing/miracle, joy, someone getting saved, and many other ways. Just keep in mind any manifestation from GOD will always line up with the WORD.Matthew 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. CHRIST lived this way, everything HE done was from the Kingdom that was within in HIM. John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. CHRIST allowed HIS FATHER that was in HIM to do the works, and the will, this is grace, CHRIST in you performing HIS will. Philippians 2:13 “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure”. Galatians 2:20-21 “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain”. ..In order to be in this place you have to abide in CHRIST by true faith not in our works, but in HIS work the Cross etc, then grace can come and save you, and work through you! So since the Kingdom of GOD is in you. That means CHRIST has placed in you every answer to any earthly problem. Meaning it is not required for you to seek to anyone, or anything else for help, but only the Kingdom of GOD within. GOD wants to help you from within, HIS tent is in you. Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. There are things that GOD wants to teach us directly as HIS children. Sometimes when we don't know how to do something we start seeking outward resources for a solution. Rather then looking for GOD to answer us through HIS WORD.
Not to take away from the Revelation of CHRIST in you, but I want to keep things balanced. Right now there are many false cult doctrines that teach people to look to the god in them. Without someone receiving CHRIST there is nothing in them that is good. So when people who aren’t saved start looking within they start channeling demonic forces, or the darkness of the human soul. satan knows this so he creates avenues for unsaved people to start looking within for salvation which is impossible. Mark 7:21-For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man. It’s clear that alone as men we have nothing in us that is good. So never look to yourself for help. Also even as a son of God, if you began to do the works of CHRIST it’s not you, but CHRIST in you.. So always give glory to GOD. Amen!!!
1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

First I would just like to say hello to all the people that have been reading this blog. I see there have been a lot of people reading from Russia particularly. Also Germany, Peru, Malaysia, Kenya, Tanzania, France, Ethiopia and others. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. I just hope this page can help you get closer to the GOD of Israel.
So we know the spirit of a man is a very vast and desirable place of habitation. We know it is so amazing and desirable because it was made without hands. It was created by GOD Himself, for Himself. Your spirit is supposed to be a habitation of GOD through the SPIRIT (You must receive the HOLY SPIRIT Acts 2:1-4). Therefore making it the most desirable piece of real-estate in existence. Your spirit is a place of desired abode to the Heavenly realm, and to the demonic spirit realm. Your spirit is the place where GOD meets with you and fellowships with you at. When we were in
perfection the LORD walked in the Garden, your heart has become the Garden in this age, HE literally walks in us, and calls us to HIM from within. “2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people”… There’s no physical place on earth that is vast enough for the true GOD. “Isaiah 66:1-2 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look,even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word”. A man’s heart that is poor, contrite, and fears GOD is the only place that was created as the true dwelling place for CHRIST on the earth. Nothing physical can house a Spiritual Entity, GOD is a SPIRIT. JESUS CHRIST says it so plain when HE said “The Kingdom of GOD is within you”. As a son of GOD everything you desire is within you. You literally have to seek and find CHRIST in you. “Colossians 1:26-27 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:” When we learn to fellowship with Christ in us, we began to live from the kingdom of GOD that is truly in us. When we are living from the Kingdom Of GOD that is in us, things began to manifest from GOD’S kingdom. This could be in the form of Wisdom on how to do something, Revelation, deliverance, healing/miracle, joy, someone getting saved, and many other ways. Just keep in mind any manifestation from GOD will always line up with the WORD.Matthew 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. CHRIST lived this way, everything HE done was from the Kingdom that was within in HIM. John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. CHRIST allowed HIS FATHER that was in HIM to do the works, and the will, this is grace, CHRIST in you performing HIS will. Philippians 2:13 “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure”. Galatians 2:20-21 “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain”. ..In order to be in this place you have to abide in CHRIST by true faith not in our works, but in HIS work the Cross etc, then grace can come and save you, and work through you! So since the Kingdom of GOD is in you. That means CHRIST has placed in you every answer to any earthly problem. Meaning it is not required for you to seek to anyone, or anything else for help, but only the Kingdom of GOD within. GOD wants to help you from within, HIS tent is in you. Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. There are things that GOD wants to teach us directly as HIS children. Sometimes when we don't know how to do something we start seeking outward resources for a solution. Rather then looking for GOD to answer us through HIS WORD.
Not to take away from the Revelation of CHRIST in you, but I want to keep things balanced. Right now there are many false cult doctrines that teach people to look to the god in them. Without someone receiving CHRIST there is nothing in them that is good. So when people who aren’t saved start looking within they start channeling demonic forces, or the darkness of the human soul. satan knows this so he creates avenues for unsaved people to start looking within for salvation which is impossible. Mark 7:21-For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man. It’s clear that alone as men we have nothing in us that is good. So never look to yourself for help. Also even as a son of God, if you began to do the works of CHRIST it’s not you, but CHRIST in you.. So always give glory to GOD. Amen!!!
1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
