AI Debate With Elon Musk, Alex Jones and David Icky

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

Artificial Intelligence, the Future Perspective

In the video, Alex interviews Icke about his view on the dangers of Artificial intelligence. Elon Musk calls in "anonymously" to defend his own point of view.

Please note that I do not agree with, nor do I endorse any of these men's views. I have a Biblical world view. I do know that David spells his name differently, but I always refer to him as Icky.

Considering the fact that Elon is a billionaire who is promoting implantable brain circuits, connecting humanity with demonic tech, we might want to be aware of what they have> in mind. <This interview with Elon/ Adrian is important to understanding the motivation of this global technocracy, that reminds us of Revelation 13.

Should be an interesting discussion here.
The video was interesting enough to study and listen to a time or 3.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Considering the fact that Elon is a billionaire who is promoting implantable brain circuits, connecting humanity with demonic tech, we might want to be aware of what they have> in mind.
If ever there was a time to outlaw evil technology (as noted above), now is the time. Once again, the elected representatives of the general population, who are supposed to vigilant and working for their constituents, are asleep at the wheel.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
LOL @ David Icky, heh. I actually met him, many years ago... He was teaching on ley lines.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
LOL @ David Icky, heh. I actually met him, many years ago... He was teaching on ley lines.
He seems like a likable fellow.
He spoke on many subjects over the years and informative on atmospheric aerosol sprays, vaccines etc.
He got me mad at him about a Serious matter
and was able to ask him questions most people would not likely know his teachings about. He was on a live international broadcast. I asked the Lord if He would help me think of a question that would reveal to the.masses of people what should be revealed so that they would recognize his lies about God, the Bible, about Jesus. God did help me that moment and I was given a few minutes of conversation with Icke...now known to me as quite icky.

☕😉👍

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
That's one issue I never studied.
As much as I know about the theory is that certain landmarks are built along ley lines locations to impart some sort of power. Is that even close, and if so, what do they believe that power is?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
As much as I know about the theory is that certain landmarks are built along ley lines locations to impart some sort of power. Is that even close, and if so, what do they believe that power is?
Yeah, I had to look it up for spelling, and read a little on what it was then too.
I was not really into that specifically, but had won a spot in a class he was giving
after he was a guest speaker at a regular event I attended for a while way back when...

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
yes, i have not looked into that much, but what little i have, it is thought provoking..

Jun 10, 2023
I’m familiar w/the Georgia Guidestones, is that one of them? But I read they were destroyed or disappeared or some such.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I’m familiar w/the Georgia Guidestones, is that one of them? But I read they were destroyed or disappeared or some such.
I think I heard that the location for the Georgia Guide Stone monument was on a ley line in a documentary about it. I can't say what the significance is, just that the people behind the monument probably thought it gave it some kind of metaphysical/ religious power.
What have you learned about the GGS?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Artificial Intelligence, the Future Perspective

In the video, Alex interviews Icke about his view on the dangers of Artificial intelligence. Elon Musk calls in "anonymously" to defend his own point of view.

Please note that I do not agree with, nor do I endorse any of these men's views. I have a Biblical world view. I do know that David spells his name differently, but I always refer to him as Icky.

Considering the fact that Elon is a billionaire who is promoting implantable brain circuits, connecting humanity with demonic tech, we might want to be aware of what they have> in mind. <This interview with Elon/ Adrian is important to understanding the motivation of this global technocracy, that reminds us of Revelation 13.

Should be an interesting discussion here.
The video was interesting enough to study and listen to a time or 3.
I have for some time looked at David Icke as a little too far out in left field, even for me.

But I definitely have a greater respect for him after that show. He is exactly right that something doesn't quite pass the smell test with Elon Musk, who has somewhat emerged as a kinda freedom hero.

He rightly makes the very important point that Musk is always talking about the dangers of AI while simultaneously building the largest AI systems in the world!

And then when Musk, jokingly disguising his identity, calls in and touts how wonderful and important it will be to merge with AI, it's actually very chilling.

I agree with you. This is an important show to watch.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
yes, i have not looked into that much, but what little i have, it is thought provoking..
Yesterday at some point I looked into it further, and read an article detailing the "history" of this so called phenomena, including extensive research investigating whether there was anything to it all, and the researchers, after many experiments and trials over several years, basically came up empty handed.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I have for some time looked at David Icke as a little too far out in left field, even for me.

But I definitely have a greater respect for him after that show. He is exactly right that something doesn't quite pass the smell test with Elon Musk, who has somewhat emerged as a kinda freedom hero.

He rightly makes the very important point that Musk is always talking about the dangers of AI while simultaneously building the largest AI systems in the world!

And then when Musk, jokingly disguising his identity, calls in and touts how wonderful and important it will be to merge with AI, it's actually very chilling.

I agree with you. This is an important show to watch.
You know PennEd, that's the main take away that I got from it too. It doesn't matter to me that Elon was calling with the alias name. It was obviously him. He revealed his goals and what he wanted to accomplish by merging AI and man as a hive mind. An AI can be easily controlled by the devil. The "ghost in the machine" can be taken quite literally in that case. He would be able to control everyone who takes his mark at that point. Free will to choose Christ would be gone after the choice to be devoted to Satan through some implantation ritual.

At this point, I think it's important for me to establish the following because most who read this will not understand and could possibly be mistaken into thinking that I endorse David Icke or his other talks/ books.
I don't hold anything against those who have listened to Icke. However, I strongly warn people to never regard him as anything other than the new age devil he is. That doesn't mean we won't agree on certain issues. I agree with you that Icke came to some solid views about Elon. Years ago I asked him questions that he stated to the world that there are MANY christs and Jesus was only a reincarnated manifestation of one of them. He gave a list. Long before that, there's an interview where he publicly came out and said that he himself was christ.
Then he made it his purpose in life to undermine the faith of everyone in Jesus and His Word. That is why I choose to hate the man. Hate for Christians is too strong a word and they think we should live such people as Icke. That would be wrong. God tells us to love OUR enemies. Other passages we are told to hate GOD'S enemies. David Icke is a self proclaimed antichrist who wasted his life leading others away from the real Christ and used by demons to damn them. I have no problem hating him and calling him names. That said, yes he made some true points and that said, I posted the interview because of Elon being a part of it. Elon is the main speaker here and I'm glad that you came to the same understanding that I did.

Separately, Here's a video explaining some of Ickes teachings that he devoted his life to achieving. I'll post this for reference in case there are others who were not aware of this guru.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
You know PennEd, that's the main take away that I got from it too. It doesn't matter to me that Elon was calling with the alias name. It was obviously him. He revealed his goals and what he wanted to accomplish by merging AI and man as a hive mind. An AI can be easily controlled by the devil. The "ghost in the machine" can be taken quite literally in that case. He would be able to control everyone who takes his mark at that point. Free will to choose Christ would be gone after the choice to be devoted to Satan through some implantation ritual.

At this point, I think it's important for me to establish the following because most who read this will not understand and could possibly be mistaken into thinking that I endorse David Icke or his other talks/ books.
I don't hold anything against those who have listened to Icke. However, I strongly warn people to never regard him as anything other than the new age devil he is. That doesn't mean we won't agree on certain issues. I agree with you that Icke came to some solid views about Elon. Years ago I asked him questions that he stated to the world that there are MANY christs and Jesus was only a reincarnated manifestation of one of them. He gave a list. Long before that, there's an interview where he publicly came out and said that he himself was christ.
Then he made it his purpose in life to undermine the faith of everyone in Jesus and His Word. That is why I choose to hate the man. Hate for Christians is too strong a word and they think we should live such people as Icke. That would be wrong. God tells us to love OUR enemies. Other passages we are told to hate GOD'S enemies. David Icke is a self proclaimed antichrist who wasted his life leading others away from the real Christ and used by demons to damn them. I have no problem hating him and calling him names. That said, yes he made some true points and that said, I posted the interview because of Elon being a part of it. Elon is the main speaker here and I'm glad that you came to the same understanding that I did.

Separately, Here's a video explaining some of Ickes teachings that he devoted his life to achieving. I'll post this for reference in case there are others who were not aware of this guru.

I don’t trust any of these guys. Especially those that don’t proclaim Christ.

I think there are layers of psyops going on where people are getting deceived. I’m sure I’ve been deceived by a few of them before.

I don’t trust Trump, even though I’ll likely vote for him. I don’t trust Musk, even though he’s done a few good things. And even Jones, at the end of the day, could be sketchy and a very deep cia plant.

That’s why discernment is so vital these days. Deception is something Jesus warned us over and over about.

e1019

Feb 12, 2024

I think there are layers of psyops going on where people are getting deceived. I’m sure I’ve been deceived by a few of them before.

I don’t trust Trump, even though I’ll likely vote for him. I don’t trust Musk, even though he’s done a few good things. And even Jones, at the end of the day, could be sketchy and a very deep cia plant.

That’s why discernment is so vital these days. Deception is something Jesus warned us over and over about.
I agree

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

My lunch break is just about over and guess who I happened to catch on the news while eating?

Adrian Dittman again. He called into Alex's show.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

Elon "Clone" Says It's Easier for Them to Destroy Than to Create