AI Robots and Beast System Tech

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
The subject matter, such as national leaders like Prince Philip are very weird. He said that the greatest threat was world population. His biggest contribution would be reincarnation into a deadly virus.

Do you know what the main theme of the Georgia Guidstones was?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
not even trying to hide it.

how could king charles sign off on this, and not know exactly what it is and what it means???
This is Satan giving the rest of the world the middle finger, what are you going to do about it? Nothing. He is letting the entire world know he has King Charles in his back pocket.

This is the Lord answering the prayer that what they say in the inner room will be shouted from the housetop.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
This is Satan giving the rest of the world the middle finger, what are you going to do about it? Nothing. He is letting the entire world know he has King Charles in his back pocket.

This is the Lord answering the prayer that what they say in the inner room will be shouted from the housetop.
correct. it is in our face. loud and brash.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
HERE'S < another weird one.
When I pick up the newspaper and see an emergency call office for dispatch receive unlimited $ to build an enormous bunker fortress with military defenses, I think, why are they acting so weird? Do they know something we don't know to take many dollars from each property owner to build such structures to answer the phone,?
I wish I could use my labor on my own place, but have to pay them with months of slavery. I get nothing in return except the peace of mind that some public employees have an off grid, self contained, safe space.

Their police department that is an office building is likewise a multimillion $ fort.

The link is to an actual online meeting that wasn't kept so private. Listen to the subject matter friend. It is certainly strange

vassal

Jan 20, 2024
HERE'S < another weird one.
When I pick up the newspaper and see an emergency call office for dispatch receive unlimited $ to build an enormous bunker fortress with military defenses, I think, why are they acting so weird? Do they know something we don't know to take many dollars from each property owner to build such structures to answer the phone,?
I wish I could use my labor on my own place, but have to pay them with months of slavery. I get nothing in return except the peace of mind that some public employees have an off grid, self contained, safe space.

Their police department that is an office building is likewise a multimillion $ fort.

The link is to an actual online meeting that wasn't kept so private. Listen to the subject matter friend. It is certainly strange
what give away they might release bird flu is the fact they have a vaccine ready ""just in case"" also they are ramping up hysteria with false positive pcr tests level detection cranked so high it could identify part of a non functional virus. they use 40 cycles much much too high is is amplifying only background noises and is very prone to contamination from other nearby samples, I did a lot of these pcr test and never used them for diagnostic purpose if was not allowed before covid.

now they are testing and culling poultry, they are testing cows.... crazy EVIL morons. famine coming up with major lock-downs probable. keep watch I will do the same. if it grows worse ill start stocking up on proteins and such for a year...

Blessings

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
what give away they might release bird flu is the fact they have a vaccine ready ""just in case"" also they are ramping up hysteria with false positive pcr tests level detection cranked so high it could identify part of a non functional virus. they use 40 cycles much much too high is is amplifying only background noises and is very prone to contamination from other nearby samples, I did a lot of these pcr test and never used them for diagnostic purpose if was not allowed before covid.

now they are testing and culling poultry, they are testing cows.... crazy EVIL morons. famine coming up with major lock-downs probable. keep watch I will do the same. if it grows worse ill start stocking up on proteins and such for a year...

Blessings
Yes indeed, I agree altogether.
This is Kary Mullis < the inventor of the PCR Test. He has given some powerful interviews condemning the Dr Weasel Anthony Fauci and the misuse of his invention.

vassal

Jan 20, 2024
Yes indeed, I agree altogether.
This is Kary Mullis < the inventor of the PCR Test. He has given some powerful interviews condemning the Dr Weasel Anthony Fauci and the misuse of his invention.
another strange thing, Dr. Mullis died just a few months before covid hit. either a coincidence or they wanted him silenced.

vassal

Jan 20, 2024

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
The Mysterious Death of PCR Test Inventor Kary Mullis – Fauci’s Most Notable Critic

https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/...ventor-kary-mullis-faucis-most-notable-critic

here is a fact check... these tends to prove the conspiracy as true....

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/...aim-fauci-had-pcr-test-inventor-murdered.html

God knows the truth one day we shall know. for certain faucciiiiiiiii will step in the lake of fire.
That's big of you providing the counter argument to the Kary Mullis murder. I realized many years ago that
The" fact checkers" are likely on the dot guv payroll like so many disinformation companies.

The timing of Dr Mullis' death is enough evidence for me, especially when put together with the millions of other deaths from covid shots. There's a long list of naturalpaths and cancer researchers, who found what many called cures, who have died mysteriously.

Jul 7, 2022

I don't endorse everything he says, because some of the globalists' claims might not be true, ie mind reading, but the video is worthy of watching. These are Satan's plans through technology right now as we talk. Mind wiping/ amnesics have been a reality by C👁️A and satanism for decades. What he's talking about is on a mass scale.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

I don't endorse everything he says, because some of the globalists' claims might not be true, ie mind reading, but the video is worthy of watching. These are Satan's plans through technology right now as we talk. Mind wiping/ amnesics have been a reality by C👁️A and satanism for decades. What he's talking about is on a mass scale.
We know that chips can restore sight and hearing. Seeing that that is true that means chips implanted in the brain can see what you are seeing and hear what you are hearing.

Doesn't seem a stretch if they can read thoughts that they can also implant thoughts.

Jul 7, 2022
We know that chips can restore sight and hearing. Seeing that that is true that means chips implanted in the brain can see what you are seeing and hear what you are hearing.

Doesn't seem a stretch if they can read thoughts that they can also implant thoughts.
You might be right. Im not disputing it. I just am not convinced until there is actual proof.
Remember the "lie detector?"
They had reality shows using them and everything. The general public was convinced they were legitimately able to tell is someone was lying. Now we know that it was a lie to sell the public on them. They were measuring several physiological impulses, but they were more of a carnival trick .

. Technology has come a long way. With electrodes in the brain tissue, it seems reasonable that emotions would be a possible anyhow. I hate to think of how many lab monkeys suffered for their devilish experiments. We are closer to Pre crime than when Minority Report was made.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You might be right. Im not disputing it. I just am not convinced until there is actual proof.
Remember the "lie detector?"
They had reality shows using them and everything. The general public was convinced they were legitimately able to tell is someone was lying. Now we know that it was a lie to sell the public on them. They were measuring several physiological impulses, but they were more of a carnival trick .

. Technology has come a long way. With electrodes in the brain tissue, it seems reasonable that emotions would be a possible anyhow. I hate to think of how many lab monkeys suffered for their devilish experiments
Actually if you believe they work and you are not coached on how to beat them they are useful at identifying stress. Micro expressions are far more useful, but they will use lie detectors in interrogation because if you are focused on beating that machine it is harder to focus on your micro expressions.

Jul 7, 2022
Actually if you believe they work and you are not coached on how to beat them they are useful at identifying stress. Micro expressions are far more useful, but they will use lie detectors in interrogation because if you are focused on beating that machine it is harder to focus on your micro expressions.
It's still subjective and based upon interpretation of the Lie Detector Consultant.

Torture has been used throughout history too. It is based upon forced testimony. Sometimes the testimonies have been proven correct, sometime as lies and sometimes inconclusive. Such is human nature....sin nature that usually places the interrogator on the " moral high ground."
For instance a TV series from the early 2000s called 24 with Keiffer Sutherland. I hated the show because it was a promotion for the wars and often justified torture. I warned back then that the acceptance if such by the Bush republicans would come back and bite them. They went along with it providing the rope for their own hanging now. The Sutherland characters already designate the conservatives as such and more of a threat than Alc👁️ada.

When the brain implants and hand implants become a requirement as the state IDs are today, there may be such torture incentives or the Chinese model. All media like these forums show a lot to the 55 + agencies and many more corporations. Then the interface asks questions about various things that either reveal dopamine or cortisol hormones to determine truth and lies. Those sensors probably exist in the implantables. I am simply speculating, but trying to see your point.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It's still subjective and based upon interpretation of the Lie Detector Consultant.

Torture has been used throughout history too. It is based upon forced testimony. Sometimes the testimonies have been proven correct, sometime as lies and sometimes inconclusive. Such is human nature....sin nature that usually places the interrogator on the " moral high ground."
For instance a TV series from the early 2000s called 24 with Keiffer Sutherland. I hated the show because it was a promotion for the wars and often justified torture. I warned back then that the acceptance if such by the Bush republicans would come back and bite them. They went along with it providing the rope for their own hanging now. The Sutherland characters already designate the conservatives as such and more of a threat than Alc👁️ada.

When the brain implants and hand implants become a requirement as the state IDs are today, there may be such torture incentives or the Chinese model. All media like these forums show a lot to the 55 + agencies and many more corporations. Then the interface asks questions about various things that either reveal dopamine or cortisol hormones to determine truth and lies. Those sensors probably exist in the implantables. I am simply speculating, but trying to see your point.
Lie detection is both art and science.

There is no "silver bullet". But AI can be trained in spotting cues both micro expressions, voice strain, touching your nose, a shrug, self comforting, etc. Torture is not an effective technique because it motivates people to lie, but making the questioning stressful is. Lying is difficult. Lying to people trained to spot lies is even harder. What all these techniques do is spot the questions that the person had the most difficulty with. The polygraph detects heightened stress. But facial cues detect emotional responses like duping delight and scorn and surprise. Body cues can spot when someone has no confidence in a response.

You identify the questions that caused the most difficulty and then you drill down on those. A really good, well trained liar can be very convincing for three or four hours. But after 10 hours they can wear down. You can make them tell their story in reverse, more difficult for all but the best liars. You can verify parts of their story. Then you can ask questions that they didn't think of and didn't prepare for.

Even if after 24 hours you can't find the lie, no biggie, you have their entire testimony recorded. So it may be in two or three months you uncover something that does not align with their testimony.

What AI does is allow you to raise the level of all your interrogations to the height of the best interrogators in the world. What it also does is make it so that all of your interrogations are raised to this level. You may bring in someone you think was simply a bystander, question them and release them. But because AI was focused on this person as well as all the other pieces of evidence it can flag that person as having lied or more likely as "having hid something".

The best interrogators are running about 60% in their accuracy. But that is when questioning a single person without any other information. The more information the interrogator has the better the odds.

Imagine a police department that has thousands of cameras and video footage from around the city, they have microphones up with these videos capture information. They also have machines reading license plates and putting them into a spreadsheet with time and location, these are attached to every cop car in the city. They also have gps information from phones. That is a lot of information that a lie is going to have to align with.

Then the AI can feed the questions. Knowing what to ask questions about is big, also knowing what questions to ask is big.

Finally, if you can catch a person in a lie it is big because that will greatly help you in identifying their tell.

Personal story: We set up a challenge in my school and I put up $500. The challenge was to come and lie to our class, if my forensic class could not detect the lie you win the $500. First, by offering this to the entire school we were encouraging the people most confident in their ability to lie. Then the competition had three stages. First, if you win, you get $5. Round two you put up your $5 and if you win you get $50. Third, if you make it to this round you bet your $50 and if you win you get $500. The reason for this is that the higher the stakes the harder it is to lie. Also, for some losing money is higher stakes than winning money.

Also, we were videotaping each round. At the end of each round we would know that the person was lying so we were studying them for the tell.

Everyone in my class had trained on micro expressions for about a month. They would question the person, I did not question. However, I would then help them in class go over the video footage. In the first round only one person deceived them. But then we saw her tell and they all detected her lie in the second round (we would take a vote on whether or not we thought the person was lying so there was a certain level of uncertainty, but in that second round it was unanimous that she was lying). She was probably the best liar in the school of 400 teenagers.