alcoholic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lola

Because the demon has control over me, I can't stop drinking. I ask for your prayers to help me fight this.

please heal me faithfully and health wise.Pray that I STOP drinking and give me the strength to make it happen this time. Through Jesus Christ,your son,God I am asking for help. Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and binding this dependence on alchohol from you in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.
Asking Jesus to fill you with His streangth, care, comfort and streangth is this .
In Jesus, you will be freed!

Hugs and God bless
pickles

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you lord for complete healing and deliverance for lola, Jesus name amen

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer...

Matt 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for you that the Spirit will help you to stop drinking. And please consider seeking outside help. Addictions are extremely hard to break without the support of other people. AA is a very good group.

S

simplyme_bekah

Ya know I had a bout with drinking. I know exactly what you are going through. That was about the time God said "enough, you belong to me" and he picked up my life and he took that drinking problem completely away from me. I almost died so many times from drinking. almost drowned, almost broke my neck from falling down the stairs 7 x in a row landing on my head and neck every time, scaled a bunk bed cause I couldn't find the way out, almost fell in a fire, stepped out in front of a car. I truly think the stuff is evil. God protected me every single time ((thank you my Lord)). You just have to say in your mind to yourself and God that he is way bigger then this drinking problem and release it to him. If he has directed you here to get prayers you MUST believe that he is going to heal you from this. It only owns you if you allow it to own you. Ever make a blanket with yarn? I strongly suggest learning to do it. (crochet) It gives your hands and mind something to do that keeps you busy. While you are at it (if you have speakers on your pc) jam this radio station when you crochet Listen to Contemporary Christian Music online or find a radio station near you - Positive Encouraging K-LOVE that is the radio station God used to reach me and help me get him to the center of my life and to kick that drinking problem. I'll never forget the day I was walking to town to get those 3 shots of whiskey and I swear I felt my whole soul, spirit, and mind scream out in pure desolation and hopelessness. That was the day my Lord changed me forever and always. He heard my cry so I know that he hears yours. Once you are his...he will not allow you to forget it. He becomes the biggest most amazing beautiful part of all of you. Have faith little sister. Our God is with you and he is for you. You will probable slip up because I did many of times (all the near death stuff) but eventually he will take it completely away from you. B...E....L....I...E....V....E just.....believe and watch the miracles of our God enter into your life. You are in my prayers miss Lola.