Alex Jones hearings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
And after having been sued for a billion dollars, he's STILL slandering people
Hey recently went after Sam Harris, playing like a 10 second clip entirely out of context trying to make it look like Harris supports eating babies
Well, Sam Harris was pushing the deadly vaccine, and now is concerned he is dying. Coincidence? Only for coincidence theorists. I believe in cause and effect.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I respect that reasoning. But in my view, Alex Jones doesn't have the track record of lying that the LSM does. I'm sure in time, we will learn the truth. And I'm fairly confident I am right. ;-) (But even if wrong, it was a legitimate accusation judging by the alleged father's reaction).
There is no such thing as a typical grief reaction, if that is your evidence it is ignorant and absurd.

I don't know enough about this particular man, but "Lie to Me" a docu drama on lie detection based on true events showed how people can be both happy at a loss and innocent. A man's house was burned down, he had nothing to do with it, but he was secretly happy because he was in a miserable marriage and this gave him an out.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Do you think the entire thing was a hoax, as in they were all actors or a mix of truth and fakery?
I don't know enough about it. My guess would be the whole thing was a set-up, else it could leave too many loose ends. But I don't really know. At the end of the day, the thing I am most certain about is that there were many plot holes, but instead of investigating them, the media lied and covered up the story.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I don't know enough about it. My guess would be the whole thing was a set-up, else it could leave too many loose ends. But I don't really know. At the end of the day, the thing I am most certain about is that there were many plot holes, but instead of investigating them, the media lied and covered up the story.
Well I already said this but I'll say it again.
Occam's razor. The idea that has to make the fewest assumptions is usually the logical path you want to pursue
You wake up in the morning and step outside and everything is wet.
What's more likely, the fire department sprayed down the neighborhood in the middle of the night, or it rained last night
So what's more likely, the police department, the hospital, the coroner, the local news stations, and literally the entire town is in on the light or it really happened?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
There is no such thing as a typical grief reaction, if that is your evidence it is ignorant and absurd.

I don't know enough about this particular man, but "Lie to Me" a docu drama on lie detection based on true events showed how people can be both happy at a loss and innocent. A man's house was burned down, he had nothing to do with it, but he was secretly happy because he was in a miserable marriage and this gave him an out.
I was right about covid from the start (I think you were too). People like our propagandist here were shrieking we were murderers and irresponsible etc. etc. I'm fairly sure about Sandy Hoax.

Whether the evidence is ignorant and absurd is besides the point, in my opinion. The truth is the thing was a setup, and I'm sure it will come out eventually, like the scamdemic.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
And after having been sued for a billion dollars, he's STILL slandering people
Hey recently went after Sam Harris, playing like a 10 second clip entirely out of context trying to make it look like Harris supports eating babies
This does not need a whole lot of context if this is the one you are referencing?

"Biden literally could have had the

0:36
corpses of children in his basement I

0:39
would not have cared"

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
This does not need a whole lot of context if this is the one you are referencing?

"Biden literally could have had the

0:36
corpses of children in his basement I

0:39
would not have cared"
On the hunter Biden thing, I think Harris was just being hyperbolic. But I actually agree with him that Trump is that dangerous to our democracy. There was that time he literally attempted a coup and tried to undermine our entire Democratic process
The 'eating babies" comment was during a conversation with Cenk Ugar
Harris was just making a facetious comment about philosophical debates

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
On the hunter Biden thing, I think Harris was just being hyperbolic. But I actually agree with him that Trump is that dangerous to our democracy. There was that time he literally attempted a coup and tried to undermine our entire Democratic process
The 'eating babies" comment was during a conversation with Cenk Ugar
Harris was just making a facetious comment about philosophical debates
Yes to some degree, my first language was one where hyperbole is employed in every sentence it seemed, but still he should have used his intellegence and held his emotion in check in a public interview.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I was right about covid from the start (I think you were too). People like our propagandist here were shrieking we were murderers and irresponsible etc. etc. I'm fairly sure about Sandy Hoax.

Whether the evidence is ignorant and absurd is besides the point, in my opinion. The truth is the thing was a setup, and I'm sure it will come out eventually, like the scamdemic.
I agree that we have many false flags these days, I also agree that the corrupt, satanic leaders will manipulate the populace in evil and horrific ways.

However, I also think that making conspiracy theories over stuff that is not evidence discredits all theories, if Alex Jones makes a horrible claim that no one wants to be associated with then if he claims Covid is a hoax they can then claim this is another crazy Alex Jones theory. This is why I say it could be a psy op.

I would never make this claim without having an EMT or teacher as a witness along with photographs of the children who supposedly died in Conn, walking around in Utah or Minnesota.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
C'mon man, Alex Jones connections to CIA are well documented.
That is simply laughable. Would the CIA encourage this article?

Occult & Globalists
COVID Total World Takeover: Ultimate Goal is to Kill People
Infowars.com
March 22nd 2023, 5:15 pm
Alex Jones lays out how the experimental COVID mNRA jab was designed to reduce the population using a pandemic as cover.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

Occult & Globalists
Infowars.com
Alex Jones lays out how the experimental COVID mNRA jab was designed to reduce the population using a pandemic as cover.
too much truth there to be controlled opposition.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Occult & Globalists
Infowars.com
fact remains, his connections to the CIA are well documented. There are many ways to skin a cat. Did you ever see the movie JFK? They brought that witness into the court who seemed to really help them and then admitted that he fingerprinted his own daughter to make sure he knew who she was. You can destroy the entire trials credibility that way.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I agree that we have many false flags these days, I also agree that the corrupt, satanic leaders will manipulate the populace in evil and horrific ways.

However, I also think that making conspiracy theories over stuff that is not evidence discredits all theories, if Alex Jones makes a horrible claim that no one wants to be associated with then if he claims Covid is a hoax they can then claim this is another crazy Alex Jones theory. This is why I say it could be a psy op.

I would never make this claim without having an EMT or teacher as a witness along with photographs of the children who supposedly died in Conn, walking around in Utah or Minnesota.
It depends. If you were presented enough evidence to agree Sandy Hoax happened, I suppose I can understand your perspective. But all I was presented with was a story that didn't make sense, which led to more questions that the media conveniently didn't question or investigate. And then the guy who declared it was a hoax - instead of being presented with a refutation - was sued for millions of dollars in some sort of kangaroo court? Whoever gets sued for millions of dollars for hurt feelings? Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates didn't even see court for the 10s or 100s of thousands they've maimed and murdered by their lies, not to mention hurt feelings. And the obvious political motive - gun grabbing.

Burden of proof is on the one making the claim (i.e. Sandy Hoax actually happened), so I therefore reject it until presented with sufficient (and consistent) evidence that it did. And for the argument against that so many people would have had to be in on it? Only need to look so far as the election fraud to see that can easily happen. Foreign-sponsored, organised crime. Some call it treason.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It depends. If you were presented enough evidence to agree Sandy Hoax happened, I suppose I can understand your perspective. But all I was presented with was a story that didn't make sense, which led to more questions that the media conveniently didn't question or investigate. And then the guy who declared it was a hoax - instead of being presented with a refutation - was sued for millions of dollars in some sort of kangaroo court? Whoever gets sued for millions of dollars for hurt feelings? Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates didn't even see court for the 10s or 100s of thousands they've maimed and murdered by their lies, not to mention hurt feelings. And the obvious political motive - gun grabbing.

Burden of proof is on the one making the claim (i.e. Sandy Hoax actually happened), so I therefore reject it until presented with sufficient (and consistent) evidence that it did. And for the argument against that so many people would have had to be in on it? Only need to look so far as the election fraud to see that can easily happen. Foreign-sponsored, organised crime. Some call it treason.
I visited Sandy Hook after the shooting. To get to Sandy Hook I drove through Bethel. The killing of these children reminded me of the story in the Bible about the 2 year olds being killed.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Alex Jones in the CIA?
Nah, I down to CIA high or people who have an IQ of like 40