Aliens??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
A pilot reported a UFO this last Sunday:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pilot-reports-unknown-missile-object-123012558.html

I keep reading these kinds of "news" stories where a pilot sees some weird, flying object. And it makes me think several things.

(1) It reminds me of the story my dad told me. He lives out in the country and one night, yeeears ago, he went outside to shut the chickens up for the night and an object with lights flew over the trees, hovered about 20 feet away from him, and "watched" him. It flew back the way the way it came from after a few seconds. But he didn't report it to the news or authorities because he assumed it was a government project, as a government facility was over the hills, not too many miles away. He told me he figured it was some kind of government test and he wondered if they assumed the "country bumpkin" would call the papers and "freak out" over "aliens". He didn't. Because he knew better.

(2) In Matthew 24:24, Jesus warns us that false prophets shall show us great signs and wonders "...insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

(3) 2 Timothy 4:3-4 says there will be a time when men won't endure sound doctrine. That people will turn away from the truth with "itching ears" and be turned to fables.

I can't help but think that this is what's happening. The government has the capability to create marvelous things. They test them on the public and we think "aliens!!". Which turns our attention away from Christ.

I can see this UFO stuff picking up more steam and eventually used to try to disprove the existence of God. Perhaps, even, to get people to worship a so-called "alien" beast.
aliens1-5ad5062f3037130037462d1c.jpg aliens.jpg

Anyone else believe the UFO sightings are a ruse to take our focus of Christ?
Thoughts?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I don't believe in aliens, but demons are real though. Demons fell from heaven, isn't that the very definition of what an alien is?

A UFO is unidentified flying object, that's it.

Remember crop circles? Well, there was this youtube/netflix video of a couple of college kids with string and a stick, that made crop circles.

I would say, all the talk about UFO's and aliens are a distraction of what's important. When the U.S. is flying top secret planes in Area 51, what are they gonna say, it's our new F40 Eagle-Hawk?!?! It only costed 3 billion dollars to develop. It's top secret, but since a concerned citizen is asking, will let you know all the details.

More than likely the story will be weather balloons, UFO sightings, or contrails from a commercial flight.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Anyone else believe the UFO sightings are a ruse to take our focus of Christ?
Thoughts?
The whole UFO & Alien thing exists for these reasons:

~ To increase and maintain the belief of the masses in:

1) Theory of Evolution
2) "Earth is a spinning ball flying through space."
3) "We are a speck in a vast universe."
4) "We are not alone in the universe."
5) "We may discover alien enemies."

~ To increase and maintain the fear-factor of the masses so that they will more readily accept whatever "solution" the world government(s) offer to "combat" the "alien problem" when it is presented.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
meh there are lots of em they are mostly insects. People have this thing about insects but actually most are beneficial and if we lack a balance then its the insects that are going to finish us as there are more of them than us.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
meh there are lots of em they are mostly insects. People have this thing about insects but actually most are beneficial and if we lack a balance then its the insects that are going to finish us as there are more of them than us.
Alien insects. Interesting theory.