All I ever need it is your love!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Angel-A

All I ever need it is your love!
I love you and if that love is selfish - I believe you can chage it!
Me - thousends pieces of broken glass which most of it doesn't have sense even to me was give now to you.
Noone can understand me, even myself but you can - even more - you can turn it into your glory.
Where is your mersy there is chance for anyone - even for me.
I was ignore and refused since childhood by haundreds of people but never by you.
I see that, - more I want to see that till I die - and no more then that.
I can't explanine how happy I'm being now - someone like that - knowing that you will still choose to love.
How can I refuse to follow you now?
What else proof of love do I need to see?
What any more igorance/pain can do to me if I know the truth?