All is good

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Let the morning bring me word of your un-ending Love, for I have put my trust in you!

This is from psalms, it may seem an unusual scripture for what is shared here, but in hope,
all will recieve and share in the joy these words have given me.
It has been on my heart for a while to speak to this, but I kept waiting for the right scripture.
Funny thing is, I had already recieved it.
Silly me,thats what happens when you think you know better.:eek:
I know that all here have known or know struggles and sorrow. We have all seen and heard where we can be free of these things if we believe and pray.
But it has been on my heart to speak to this because, all is good.
The greatest gifts from Our Lord Jesus have come when life has been at it worst.
I learned this because that is when I learned to look to Jesus and trust in him the most, in time, I learned to with all my mind , heart and soul. The streangth came from Jesus because thats when I needed him to give me streangth.
I learned that all is good, equally.
We easly see blessings in good times, but the blessings in hard times are just as good , if not greater.
It is in the hard times that all is stripped away, when we have nothing else but our faith in Jesus,
that we do recieve the blessings that are eternal. The ones that are not of the body or world, but of eternal life.
The reasons I feel led to speak to this is twofold.
First, so that we may all look to Jesus and see his great love and goodness in hard times.
Second, because we need as christians to recognise that we need to trust in Jesus in the difficult times, so that we may be able to trust and rest in Him when the time of persecution comes.
It has been more and more put on my heart that these times are near.
I dont know if it will be us, our children or their children that will face this.
But we need to witness to the streangth that is in Jesus for all believers.
The knowladge of the great gifts that will be ours during any difficulty or persecution.
In my life there have been those that witnessed to this, I was convicted by their faith, hope, love and Joy in Jesus despite their afflictions.
I know now it is because they had learned from Jesus that all is good when we trust and rest in him.
When we learn of his great love, and love others in Him.

So that is why now I see how the scripture given to me was the right one.
Because in His love, all is good.:)
In Jesus, God bless, pickles