alone and broken

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

aloneandbroken

please pray for dominic allen and amy. he just packed a bag lastnight and quit his job and left her to go work a very shaddy person who says anything to get what he wants. i pray that God will open dominics eyes and let him see and come home. he left amy 10hrs away from home and with a car that is broken. i pray that God will convict dominics heart and that nothing goes right and he comes back to his family and job. i pray that this job goes nowhere for him, and he will see that his friend cond him. i have that he will call amy very soon and what to come back before its to late to get his job and family back.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for both in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

S

sharonlsmith

Prayers sent!

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah strengthen all and bring comfort during this difficult time.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

C

chu_huifen

I prayer may God give the way out :)

S

sound7

please pray for dominic allen and amy. he just packed a bag lastnight and quit his job and left her to go work a very shaddy person who says anything to get what he wants. i pray that God will open dominics eyes and let him see and come home. he left amy 10hrs away from home and with a car that is broken. i pray that God will convict dominics heart and that nothing goes right and he comes back to his family and job. i pray that this job goes nowhere for him, and he will see that his friend cond him. i have that he will call amy very soon and what to come back before its to late to get his job and family back.
Job 10:6 "That You should seek for my guilt And search after my sin?" Please Lord in the name of Jesus and through the power of the Holy Spirit. Pray that that the Holy Spirit will arrest him in grace and in the power of HIS love:)

S

shekaniah

May God use this for His good for all who are involved.
In Jesus Name, Amen

M

Marchingonward

Lord I testify in Your name and rejoice in the work you will do in these lives. Amem.