alslam alaykom hi every one

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ALHASHME

:) alslam alaykom and hi every one ladies and gentlemen
Im new my name is yasser alhashme i born and raised at the city of almdenah almonawarah in the kingdom of saudi arabia im 28 old im married and have 2 kids girles jana and jory jana is 4 and jory is 1 year old i love sport cars especially trans-am :D i work at saudi airlines reservation services it's difficult to please all people but trying my best :eek: i respect all religions and and i wish you all the best i am a moslim if you have any doubt about aleslam i will be hapy and pleased to tell you the truth.
wish you all the best .

A

ALHASHME

i feel so lonely :(

A

ALHASHME

my frind resurrection33 is a religion:).

S

southwestrain

Welcome :3

A

ALHASHME

thanks my frind :)