Always The Same

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
The other day i was looking at some pictures of me when i was kid. A few changes have taken place over the 49 years of my life. The aging process is part of life. The world is changing at a fast rate with technology. Changes are taking place every we look. The one thing that will never change is Jesus. Jesus love for us has never changed and never will.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Last edited:
P

Powemm

Psalm 33:11 "The Lord's plans stand firm forever; His intentions can never be shaken.
Isaiah 40:8). God's words and commands are timeless
"Whatever is good and perfect comes to us from God above, who created all heaven's lights. Unlike them, He never changes or casts shifting shadows" (James 1:17).

Oct 31, 2011
I think we often forget this. Christ was there at creation, think how many thousands of years that is. The world was created and run with this divine mind and it has never changed. In the Lord's Prayer Christ says it is the kingdom, the power and the glory. The plan of our salvation was in place at the beginning, and the only change we have seen is when Christ completed that plan. He never changed it a bit, it was always in place, but Christ completed it. We can even look at it when it was in it's infant state, when animal sacrifice and priests were used, so we can see better the completed plan and what Christ replaced.

Our most brilliant men who have lived on this earth are only brilliant as they understand God's operational plans. If they also understand these are plans put in place by God and are eternal ways our earth works, they are most true to reality.

On secular TV I saw a documentary about a doctor TV said was so brilliant we needed to see how he managed. The key, this doctor said, to the achievements he made in his field were due to prayer. This on secular TV! Every morning, and at 10:00, 12:00, and 3:00 this man put on a prayer shawl over his head because, he said, it helped him shut out the world so he was only with God, and he listened. He timed each session at 15 minutes.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou Father for being Our God, creator, constant and true!
For in you is our streangth, our hope, perfect love, in Jesus our salvation.
Because you do not change, we know you will always be and are, Our God!

God bless
pickles