Am I a harlot?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

The Lord Jesus Christ would not want me to keep fellowship with harlots. You're painted lips & nails, you high cheek bones & higher skirts are there to tempt a Man from God & turn him from the marriage bed! I shall have no fellowship with Harlots & they shall be banished from the sight of all True Believers on Judgement Day. Be gone, sinful Harlot!
I thank God that He is more merciful then has been exhibited by His supposed children on this Earth.

your rant reminds me of this song :(

‪Casting Crowns - Does Anybody Hear Her‬‏ - YouTube

L

Luther

I thank God that He is more merciful then has been exhibited by His supposed children on this Earth.

your rant reminds me of this song :(

‪Casting Crowns - Does Anybody Hear Her‬‏ - YouTube
Thank you brother but need I remind you that the Lord does not commend to us the behaviour of the harlots & the heathens?

For it says in Scripture : "Numbers 30:3-16 A woman can’t make a vow unless her husband allows it."

Clearly, the term Harlot means this Woman is without the Godly influence of a Husband & is at the very least to be rebuked by good Christian men. Lest, you claim that, as in Adam, a Woman is not a lesser being than a man & she should not remain silent in Church, as scripture teaches!

Need I also remind you of St Paul's warning to those of us with true Religion in Romans 16:17. Clearly we are 'set apart' for our Lord & must remain pure

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
Didn't you call yourself a harlot?
I was asking a rhetorical question.

The question was and is for all of us.

Is there something we love besides God? Just what have we given up for Him, to follow Him? And just what will it be that keeps us from following Him fully?

R

rainacorn

"Are you calling me a harlot?" is a rhetorical question?

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
"Are you calling me a harlot?" is a rhetorical question?
No, "am I a harlot" is a rhetorical question. I asked the question as a way of getting others to examine themselves in the light of what Jesus says about our sacrifice for Him.

L

Luther

No, "am I a harlot" is a rhetorical question. I asked the question as a way of getting others to examine themselves in the light of what Jesus says about our sacrifice for Him.
Well thank the Lord you are not a harlot because such as them will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Along with those who practice divination, & the dark arts. The Lord our God is a Jealous God & wants to welcome brides of Christ, not painted sluts & harlots.

The Lord tells mortal man to be careful of these bedazzled whores & strumpets, for they sit at the very gates of Hell waiting to consume mortal man, should his trust for the purity of his very body fail to please our Lord.

Jesus has power not only to burn the physical body in eternal flame & sulphur but to torture the soul of a man without relief. God is our JUDGE as well as our saviour. God is WATCHING every moment of our lives, even when we sleep he is watching our thoughts & our bodies for sin, the thing he hates & punishes most!

For this reason alone, good Christian men must avoid Harlots & Houses of ill-repute. It is the duty of every Godly Wife & Mother to save her family from these sinners & keep the strong in the Lord.

Bless you
In the sweet name of Jesus!

L

Luther

You've never heard of gigolos? Prostitution isn't just a female occupation lol.

I know God watches everything we do, day & night. Awake or asleep. I live my life with that in mind constantly. Not the meek & mild 'what would Jesus do?' but the profound 'God is watching you NOW, what are YOU going to do?"

Sobering thought!