Am I Crazy? Can You Understand? Please Help Lord!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Braxton123

How do I remain sane, or am I? This world is definitely not my home, when will I get there? This is an imploding and exploding cycle of events. This outside environment is constantly trying to invade my internal mind. Am I alone on this planet? Is there anyone else out there? This is all a part of a program, and yes it is in fact the MASTER's program. HE alone has the POWER, and without HIM there is absolutely nothing. Are you reading this message or is this message reading you? HE has started to reprogram me, just when will it be complete? This is the process of growth; the "problems" the battles that we face they are the clouds that have formed in the sky, which is our minds. The clouds form, they condense and bring the rain; these are the tears that we cry. We are all seeds; and for the seed that the LIGHT shines upon, this seed is able to break free from that shell. This is when we can take root in the ground, and grow towards the LIGHT. This is the process of growth, our external body feeds on the external food that grows toward the sunlight. While our internal body, the Spiritual body feeds on Spiritual food, this grows towards the Son's LIGHT. The Son is CHRIST, who himself is LOVE and HE is the only way; this is why we must be born again, into the Spiritual body. This is the growth process, this is how it works. Without the LIGHT it is absolutely impossible. The TRUE LIGHT is CHRIST, who is LOVE. If we don't have the TRUE LIGHT then the growth isn't possible. This is why we must pray for those who have wronged us, as well as anybody that we've wronged. There are so many who are blind, and I'm praying to the LORD constantly that HIS LIGHT will shine down upon them. It hurts me to see so many seeds that reject the LIGHT, it saddens me to see this fact. I'm praying that they too can someday see, we must all pray for each other. When people first look at there reflection in the mirror, they see the outside reflection. GOD can see the entire picture, HE can see us from the inside out. GOD help my brothers and sisters please! I thought that I could see before but I was blind! Why are there so many who are blind? GOD HELP PLEASE! I can't do it LORD, but I know that you can. I know that all things are possible only through you LORD! You are my strength LORD, without you I have nothing. I cry out to you LORD, I cry out for my brothers and sisters who are lost in that wilderness. I was once lost and you found me LORD. I am nothing, LORD you are all that there is. Without you LORD I am nothing! I need help praying for my family, please help me pray! I need GOD's help, LORD please help! I cry out to you LORD!

Last edited:
C

chu_huifen

Nice post :D

C

Crosby

keep on crying out my brother, for out of the night that covers us His dissipating Light shines forth.

S

shirley

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ARTICLE WELL WRITTEN AND IT INSPIRES ME TO THINK MORE ABOUT GOD THEN MYSELF AND PRAYING FOR THE LOST I HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME PRAYING SOMETIMES TOO SO NOW I WRITE TO GOD IT SOUNDS SILLY BUT I CANT PUT THE WORDS OUT I WANNA SAY IN PRAYER MAYBE YOU CAN TRY IT TOO ; KEEP PRAYING GOD HEARS OUR PRAYERS I WILL PRAY FOR YOU OK FRIEND GBU AND MAY HE BRING YOU JOY PEACE N SUNSHINE LOVE AMEN