Am I Going To Hell?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Well you may have been making mistakes and stuff you know etc. But being a Christian is about having a relationship with God and letting Him have His way in you. Only He can make you worthy enough to stand before Him, so just surrender your life to Him and asK Him and let His will be done in you. He shall give you direction. God bless

Mar 18, 2011
Know this. God is not a respecter of persons. When we accept Jesus in our hearts as our Saviour we accept that Jesus died for our sins. However God didn't only send His Son to die for our sins but also to destroy the (sin factory-that is our nature.) Jesus said to pick up our cross daily and follow after Him, this isn't a one time thing. Baptism is actually a duel symbolism. We go under the water to profess our sinful fleshly death, and we rise out of the water to profess our willingness to live in the spirit. We in essence have died to ourselves. Constantly we are to deny our fleshly lusts, and covetousness- the things we desire of the flesh. If you have 2 dollars and someone asks you for it. Don't give to them for their sake. Give to them for the Lords sake. Every gift you give you give to the Lord. When you work for your boss don't work for your check. Work for them as you would work for the Lord. In all things you do. Do it unto the Lord. Abide in Him by making Him your daily and constant focus. Let His word abide in you. But fret not sister. For the Lord has said that nobody who leaves money, or family, or houses for His sake will not gain it 100 fold in THIS LIFE. He will bless you for making Him number 1. I understand your fear that it seems impossible to ever accomplish such a feat as denying your fleshly body, but remember this, what is impossible for man is made possible in God- Amen. I have been dying to my flesh every day for some time now. And you know what? it gets easier every day. In fact every day that goes on I see the separation between God and this world more bold than ever before and the light that the Lord shines from within leads others to Him. I witness the Lord working daily through me and its an amazing thing. Full of peace. I do feel sorrow for the world and not just a little disgust. The longer you walk strong in your faith the more the Lord will open your eyes. I love you and take care sister if you ever want to talk please feel free to contact me anytime :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
When ever I begin to wonder as you are now, this scripture is the hope and comfort needed. :)
Romans, 8:35-39.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

C

Consumed

When ever I begin to wonder as you are now, this scripture is the hope and comfort needed. :)
Romans, 8:35-39.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36As it is written, For your sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. :)

Feb 17, 2010
My advice! My dear, you are as old as my second daughter, she turns 21 soon, so I will give you the same advice I gave her, and MYSELF. The Lord Jesus says... There are many teachers that promise you a condition of peace, but they do not even have that peace themselves... What peace? Look what Jesus offers... Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Also this promise of God... 1 Thes 5:23 and 24... And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1Th 5:24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

So my advice to you, and the same advice for myself.... SEARCH GOD IN HIS WORD AND IN YOUR HEART, UNTILL GOD HAS DONE THIS FOR YOU!!!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS, GOD IS FAITHFUL HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU AND ME!!! AND THAT IS NOT MY PROMISE, IT IS HIS!!!
MAY GOD SOON DO IT FOR US BOTH MY DEAR.

N

needmesomejesus

ok, so i am a christian. i have been saved and i do love and believe in God. but i am still unclean in many ways and dont see myself ever being able to be completely clean. Does this mean i will go to Hell? Because apparently you cannot love things of this world and God at the same time? because if thats the case why does anyone, who is a christian bother to save money or have anything extra? out of love for one another shouldnt that be given to those who have less? even if you did work very hard for it? i am just really confused.

If you're truly a Christian, you don't need to worry about going to hell. Its all a process; you'll never be perfect; each time you expect yourself to be perfect you'll end up failing. Read Romans 7:7-25:) If you're truly a Christian this feeling you are feeling is from the devil. Everyday he is attempting to accuse you before God.
Revelation 12:10- Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36As it is written, For your sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. :)
Thankyou for posting this scripture, itis always a challange for me. :)

In Jesus, thankyou and God bless.
pickles

Jan 26, 2009
but there are sooo many threads on here making me doubt my salvation. idk. like im getting really scared now.
its ok lovedlady ppl say many things abt salvation,if u bring a light in a dark room darkness dissipears..
start reading his words from the bible and start praying may be start with couple of min a day,everyday
Jesus said he is the way the truth and the life,beleive in him because he died for u and he rose up again from the grave the price of ur salvation has been paid all u need to is beleive and follow him
i lyk one preacher who said i will love God and serve him for the rest of my life even if i knew i was going to hell because he is just worth all my praise,because i want him to know am not trying make a deal out of ma faith so i could go to heaven.
God loves u

S

Steve4U

That's so right schoolofyoungprophet. Other good messages here too. The Bible will give you peace. And settle your mind. (No need to read every thread here. Not all are helpful.)

Jesus loves you. He will not let you go.

Best wishes, Steve4U (Christian 23 years)

L

Laodicea

ok, so i am a christian. i have been saved and i do love and believe in God. but i am still unclean in many ways and dont see myself ever being able to be completely clean. Does this mean i will go to Hell? Because apparently you cannot love things of this world and God at the same time? because if thats the case why does anyone, who is a christian bother to save money or have anything extra? out of love for one another shouldnt that be given to those who have less? even if you did work very hard for it? i am just really confused.
We can never be righteous because of our own works, but but His works, we are clothed in the righteousness of Christ.
Isaiah 61:10
(10) I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Romans 3:22
(22) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
Titus 3:5

(5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;