Am I much more cooler online because I lose my cool in real life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

missy2shoes

ohhhh ok lol.....................

P

Pineapple

Yo Anthony! Great post man. I got a bit weird too when everyone was asking where I met you. I told most of them you were a penpal....that's kind of the truth!

May 16, 2009
Yo Anthony! Great post man. I got a bit weird too when everyone was asking where I met you. I told most of them you were a penpal....that's kind of the truth!
Yeah man. I know what you mean. It was kinda weird, but it was bound to happen. We're still on for Thursday.

C

christiancollegegirl

I've met a couple people from CC in person. They both lived in my city, so it wasn't too much effort. One of them moved to washington and joined the army. I'm still in constant contact with the other. I'm kinda wary about meeting some of mmy other CC friends cus I don't know if they're still gonna like me after that. They're gonna discover how shy I can be. I get nervous and start saying wierd things.

S

SamIam

yeah same here... im actually really shy... and i get nervous and say stupid weird stuff, but once you get to know me, im really loud, and still say stupid stuff lol

C

chelsers

I've met a couple people from CC in person. They both lived in my city, so it wasn't too much effort. One of them moved to washington and joined the army. I'm still in constant contact with the other. I'm kinda wary about meeting some of mmy other CC friends cus I don't know if they're still gonna like me after that. They're gonna discover how shy I can be. I get nervous and start saying wierd things.
Me too, I get kind of quiet and say weird things lol. Although if I get on well with someone I start saying more weird things but I'm just less shy about it :)

J0Y

Mar 7, 2009
Soooooo Anthony....that explains your non-commitment to coming to NZ with Pineapple next year!!! You think IM SCARY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Well, my parents know all about Pineapple and you Anthony and lots of other people on here. They know that Pineapple is coming over in March and they are surprisingly ok with that! Its my sister and some of my friends who think its pretty freaky to physically meet people you know from online....as my sister says: what if they are not what they say they are? Gosh....you cant tell me that you can fake your faith when in deep conversation, either in PM or in the room. As the bible says....by their fruit you shall know them.....I wouldnt be asking/allowing just anyone in CC to visit me....I have to have a firm friendship, that I would know they are what they say they are. I have been blessed and somewhat surprised by the friendships I have made here. I too was a sceptic when it came to 'chatrooms' and talking to people 'online' but God has brought so much laughter, support and friendship that I am very grateful to be here!! So thank you to those who talk to me often....I do really appreciate you and I hope one day to meet you all in the flesh! If not here, we will definately party in Heaven!! P.S - cant wait for March Pineapple....I will keep u on ya toes hahahaha....(consults google for pranks and practical jokes) HAHAHA...watch out!!

P

Pineapple

Soooooo Anthony....that explains your non-commitment to coming to NZ with Pineapple next year!!! You think IM SCARY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Well, my parents know all about Pineapple and you Anthony and lots of other people on here. They know that Pineapple is coming over in March and they are surprisingly ok with that! Its my sister and some of my friends who think its pretty freaky to physically meet people you know from online....as my sister says: what if they are not what they say they are? Gosh....you cant tell me that you can fake your faith when in deep conversation, either in PM or in the room. As the bible says....by their fruit you shall know them.....I wouldnt be asking/allowing just anyone in CC to visit me....I have to have a firm friendship, that I would know they are what they say they are. I have been blessed and somewhat surprised by the friendships I have made here. I too was a sceptic when it came to 'chatrooms' and talking to people 'online' but God has brought so much laughter, support and friendship that I am very grateful to be here!! So thank you to those who talk to me often....I do really appreciate you and I hope one day to meet you all in the flesh! If not here, we will definately party in Heaven!! P.S - cant wait for March Pineapple....I will keep u on ya toes hahahaha....(consults google for pranks and practical jokes) HAHAHA...watch out!!
HAHA! Yeah i'll see you then! It'll be awesome! I just wish it would come around now, especially since i'm bored senseless right now!

May 16, 2009
HAHA! Yeah i'll see you then! It'll be awesome! I just wish it would come around now, especially since i'm bored senseless right now!
I know what you mean. I stilll have tons of catching up to do. Great post by the way, Joy!!

J0Y

Mar 7, 2009
Anth...are u sayin u think Im scary tho??? Is that the real reason your gunna pike on comin to NZ next year? I mean, come on bro.....lol.....