Am I the only person here who don't like chocolates??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do You Like Chocolates?

• YES

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NO

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

Ricke

Bobie
If you live here in America...let me suggest you go visit The Hershey Chocolate Factory in Hershey, Pennsylvania someday.

Sarap na Sarap!! Chocolata is good for US they have proven. Just don't eat lots and lots.

Some people look like a baboy if they "pig" out on sweets daw.

R

Ricke

bobie
Before you give up on Chocalata, you need to take a tour through the Hershey Chocolate Factory in Hershey Pennsylvania...Sarap na Sarap!!

Chocalata is actually good for Us, it contains lots of anti- toxins.

Just don't eat lots and lots or you may look like the Baboy! Don't PIG out on Chocolate....Buhay..Buhay...

Aug 8, 2010
I love chocolate.

mostly dark chocolate...and ever since I've had "good" chocolate..Hersheys just isn't all that lovely anymore lol...but I really do want to go the the chocolate factory someday

R

Ricke

The Hershey Factory is the best. Very informative. You can order Dark Chocolate Special type fro them I beleive....go to their Website and see. Hersheyschoclate.com???

Reese's Cups are a weakness....Yummy Yum...

Aug 8, 2010
Mr Goodbars are Hersheys right?? I loved getting those while trick o treating... Love hersheys special dark.. I too have a big spot in my heart (err stomach?) for reeses, though they do give me stomach aches.

B

bobie

Bobie
If you live here in America...let me suggest you go visit The Hershey Chocolate Factory in Hershey, Pennsylvania someday.

Sarap na Sarap!! Chocolata is good for US they have proven. Just don't eat lots and lots.

Some people look like a baboy if they "pig" out on sweets daw.
bobie
Before you give up on Chocalata, you need to take a tour through the Hershey Chocolate Factory in Hershey Pennsylvania...Sarap na Sarap!!

Chocalata is actually good for Us, it contains lots of anti- toxins.

Just don't eat lots and lots or you may look like the Baboy! Don't PIG out on Chocolate....Buhay..Buhay...

lol friend thanks for the advice :D

R

Ricke

bobie
Good morning Po. Thank you for your reply. God Bless...

B

bobie

^^ hehe walang ano man :D

Jan 16, 2011
Yuck! I do not like chocolate! I sometimes wonder if I'm the only girl that feels this way hahaha

B

bobie

Yuck! I do not like chocolate! I sometimes wonder if I'm the only girl that feels this way hahaha
thank goodness finally! a person who understand my situation :D!

R

Renewedheart

<3 white choclate :D

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
I don't care for regular chocolate but I LOVE dark chocolate :)

I

ilavjesus

WELL BEFORE I LOVE CHOCOLATES BUT NOW..NOT AT ALL COZ IT MAKES MY TONSILITIS WORST AND IT HURTS!!!!

W

White_Wolf

I enjoy chocolate, but only in small amounts at a time. ^_^