Amazing...this makes me want to move to America!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

imTastik

Don't know how many of you watch So You Think You Can Dance...we've got our version over here but I love to watch clips from the US and canadian seasons...I came across Joey Arrigo a few weeks ago...an amazing dancer!!! But then I came across a choreographer who he's worked with called Kevin Inouye....wow I would move to America to become as good as this...but we have amazing teachers and choreographers here too...plus I feel like God wants me here anyway but anyone interested watch this...that is some crazy stuff from the boy at the front at 42 seconds...maaan deffo the type of contemporary dance I'm into!!! [YouTube]utOUskSnaQg[/YouTube]

I

imTastik

Mollee Gray Choreography - 'Surrender' - Celine Dion

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UUNCiL54Jk[/YouTube]

el

Dec 6, 2006
Wow I love the girl on the sec vid "I surrender" by C.D.!!! So elastic and so well-balanced!!! I wanna try this thing too!! :D

I

imTastik

All of them just move like liquid! The first piece was choreographed by Kevin Ionuye...he's only been dancing since he was around 20 or something...if he comes to England I need to be there

A

AnandaHya

they are all amazing :)