Amazing!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Some of you may remeber a previous post I did about skin sores, turned out to be a form of placking exzima.
Well, after a few mnths I wasnt seeing any improvment and was getting frustrated and suffering alot.
Untill my daughter's, friend's, mom came to meet us.
She also had had a terrible outbreak of placking exzima for several years with no improvment.
She told me how a friend of hers had suffered as well, her friend also had arthritis, so discovered this quite by accident.
She had started taking the suppliment Sam-E for her arthritis, and an amazing thing happened, her exzima improved and eventually went away! :)
So she shared this with her, her exzima healed, so she shared this info with me.
I started taking the sam-e about three weeks ago, and I am already seeing a dramatic improvment! :)
I'll post some pics when I can get them, but most of the new breakouts are gone, and the most severe sores?
Well for the first time I am seeing normal skin color and the placking has begun to return to normal skin.
Their drs have no explanation as to why this is working, but, say dont stop doing what works. :)
I just wanted to share the amazing results, in hope it might do the same for others.
I do take two tabs a day rather than one, but the cost is definatly worth it. :)

God bless
pickles

B

Bate

Amen!
Nice to hear this; it's encouraging.

F

FaithfulLadybug

Some of you may remeber a previous post I did about skin sores, turned out to be a form of placking exzima.
Well, after a few mnths I wasnt seeing any improvment and was getting frustrated and suffering alot.
Untill my daughter's, friend's, mom came to meet us.
She also had had a terrible outbreak of placking exzima for several years with no improvment.
She told me how a friend of hers had suffered as well, her friend also had arthritis, so discovered this quite by accident.
She had started taking the suppliment Sam-E for her arthritis, and an amazing thing happened, her exzima improved and eventually went away! :)
So she shared this with her, her exzima healed, so she shared this info with me.
I started taking the sam-e about three weeks ago, and I am already seeing a dramatic improvment! :)
I'll post some pics when I can get them, but most of the new breakouts are gone, and the most severe sores?
Well for the first time I am seeing normal skin color and the placking has begun to return to normal skin.
Their drs have no explanation as to why this is working, but, say dont stop doing what works. :)
I just wanted to share the amazing results, in hope it might do the same for others.
I do take two tabs a day rather than one, but the cost is definatly worth it. :)

God bless
pickles
That's very interesting, pickles. Thank you for sharing. I didn't realize that sam-E is good for those things. The only thing that I was aware of was that sam-E can be quite effective for depression. Good to know. :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
That's very interesting, pickles. Thank you for sharing. I didn't realize that sam-E is good for those things. The only thing that I was aware of was that sam-E can be quite effective for depression. Good to know. :)
I didnt know it was for depression, :) the box only spoke to bone and joint health.
Learned something new. :)

God bless
pickles

D

dawn2014

There are many Supplements that can help. B complex.. fish oils...exercise...better diets...water ! all of this can help.
If interested in Good organic supplements and ..it can be a home business as well..let me know.. I am not allowed to
give out links to my company.against their policies..I can if You request it or it is considerd Spam.. It is run by
Christians..organic..natural..the best I have ever tried. hope you feel better..I have suffered from Depression also so I
can relate. Let me know If I can help. Dawn14