America doesn't make sense

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Whatever 911 was it was a distraction and whats even more funny about it is that it provided the excuse to go into Iraq without any evidence that Sadam had any thing to do with it. The more I think about our current circumstance the more plain it is to me that it is about oil and the dollar. The dollars only value is based on oil. Without oil being traded in the dollar it is a worthless currency. Since the advent of the internal combustion engine the world has seen an explosion in population like never before. From just over a billion to 7 billion in a very short amount of time. Oil is in EVERYTHING.....from the toothpaste you use to the seats in your car. There are 7 barrels of oil in every tire ever made. I think the bigger story in everything is that we have a limited supply of oil. And when there is none left the world as we know it will be forever and violently different. The powers that be know that our time is short.

Hence the name Operation Iraqi Liberation....OIL hidden in plain sight.....
 
To grow enough corn to run our country on ethanol.... there would not be enough ground left to grow it for food.

*whistles*

[video=youtube;PSS1ZMdt3FQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSS1ZMdt3FQ[/video]

I didn't post this ;)
 
Last edited:
Ya know Bushido. On the one hand I could agree with your philosophy. On the other I know how dishonest people are and that is the part that doesn't work for me.
 
Ya know Bushido. On the one hand I could agree with your philosophy. On the other I know how dishonest people are and that is the part that doesn't work for me.

Are you talking about Anarcho-capitalism? It is hard to accept.

People CAN be violent, sick, manipulative, murderous, and power hungry...

...but...governments are made up of people. It really depends on what you value more, freedom or convenience. And you aren't a horrible person for valuing the latter more if you do. When I talk about an Anarcho-capitalistic society, I'm not talking about a perfect utopia free of crime and all problems solved, but it would most definitely be a free society.

A free society isn't the same thing as a civilized society. It just depends on what you value more.

You know, there's always the middle ground: Libertarianism. All of the Anarchist values but still with the fear that people will start eating each other without a government. I would have voted for Ron Paul, easily.