America, What Will You Do?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Once a country given to praying.
Now one lost and quickly decaying.
America, why didn't you remain true?
Now look at what is happening to you.

You have a saying on your money:
"In God We Trust "---now that's funny.
You trust not God, but the exchange,
And to you God's ways have become strange.

No prayer in school, we must separate
The rule of the church from that of the state.
Can you not see what lies in store
For a nation without God at its core.

America you have reached a crisis stage.
Your citizenry's lawless and full of rage.
Your former ways you must renew.
America, America what will you do?

America , you can be mighty again,
But your greatness will not depend upon men.
You must humble yourself and submit to God's command.
Then He will forgive you and heal your land.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Once a country given to praying.
Now one lost and quickly decaying.
America, why didn't you remain true?
Now look at what is happening to you.

You have a saying on your money:
"In God We Trust "---now that's funny.
You trust not God, but the exchange,
And to you God's ways have become strange.

No prayer in school, we must separate
The rule of the church from that of the state.
Can you not see what lies in store
For a nation without God at its core.

America you have reached a crisis stage.
Your citizenry's lawless and full of rage.
Your former ways you must renew.
America, America what will you do?

America , you can be mighty again,
But your greatness will not depend upon men.
You must humble yourself and submit to God's command.
Then He will forgive you and heal your land.
I acknowledge the truth of your word and disagree with none, but also know that underneath the news media reports, the vast majority of Americans have not shed their trust in God. Is YHWH waiting once again for the sins of the Amorites to reach it's full measure? It seems so.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I acknowledge the truth of your word and disagree with none, but also know that underneath the news media reports, the vast majority of Americans have not shed their trust in God. Is YHWH waiting once again for the sins of the Amorites to reach it's full measure? It seems so.
I appreciate your input but I don't share your confidence in mankind. I have tried several times to form prayer groups a la Jeremiah Lamphere with no interest. People seem more apt to endure and adjust rather than repent and be restored. There seem to be few sons of Issacar and even fewer who will recognize their message. I thought this pandemic might be seen as the judgment of God and people would be quick to call upon the name of the Lord. Perhaps this has occurred in isolation but hasn't been proliferated.
So Perhaps God is allowing a measure of sin to be filled.
Just to satisfy my own curiosity, is your reference to America's a general description of those who oppose God and His people?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I appreciate your input but I don't share your confidence in mankind. I have tried several times to form prayer groups a la Jeremiah Lamphere with no interest. People seem more apt to endure and adjust rather than repent and be restored. There seem to be few sons of Issacar and even fewer who will recognize their message. I thought this pandemic might be seen as the judgment of God and people would be quick to call upon the name of the Lord. Perhaps this has occurred in isolation but hasn't been proliferated.
Just to satisfy my own curiosity, is your reference to America's a general description of those who oppose God and His people?
Amorites not America's

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Yes, God was slow to bring destruction to the Amorites as their sin had not yet reached completion. He waited patiently for 400 years, but then it came.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
I am not really generalizing the salvation of the people in the video to all of America….just these people. I am touched by what God did. I sometimes am very touched by who He is.

Very few people, even some Christians are not dedicated to living for Him in this world. I have to be careful here because of the pharisee in me. I am a shanty dwelling for Majesty! All of the holy ones, all of them are more righteous than i am. They knew they were unrighteous before Him. I have a clean conscience but all that means is that my conscience is not sensitive enough!

So probably your spirit is pointed to Him, and you love Him and you know He loves you, although you are embarrassed to say it. I am not, I am passionately in love with Him, and I know He loves me much more. I am just an ordinary person but i know I love Him and He me.

What He doesn’t want of me me is to take this mutual love and isolate myself. I know He loves other Christians like He loves me. What i want is to do exactly what He said not to do, just worship Him myself and be loved by Him. Dealing with people in Goldly matters is certain pain.

So where do i go from here, knowing very few will even be interested in being completely His? Just not interested! I do what He puts on my heart to do, write poems of love to Him, reach out to relatives, Help friends that are hurting and especially love my unsaved wife.

When you reach out it is certain you will be rejected, even from your brothers and sisters, both if your family and church. That hurts, but your cross is to bear rejection, do what ever He tells you no matter what the results are. Never, Never, Never.,,,. Stop loving Him, and receive His love. Always worship and pray to him.