Amor in the air! <3

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Azul

Banned
Nov 6, 2011
what is the most creative date you've been on? if you're attached, where do you take your sweetheart? and if you're single where would you go and what you you do on a date? and be specific and spontaneous we all her the walks on by the beach/park dinner/movies thing, tell me something new and unique! think outside the box! a really memorable and fun date! ;D

C

CatWoman

I was dateing a guy who was sweet enough to come over to my apartment and cook me dinner. He bought breaded fish from the deli. He said that the fish was ment to be fried but since I was on a diet he was going to bake it. The fish came out of the oven looking like bleached white dog terds on a sidewalk on a hot summers day. I tried it anyways and it was too tough and crunchy to eat. Then I went for the salad. I took a bite and turned to my boyfriend and said"dont you know the difference between lettice and cabbage?" LOL It was so awfull but it melted my heart that he would go through all that trouble to do something nice for me.

S

Siberian_Khatru

When my first love and I met, we spent a lot of time directly outside the workplace, in the parking lot. Doesn't sound very romantic, I'm sure. But we would always grab some coffee from 7-11, sit under the night sky, and just enjoy each others' company.

Those are some of the most rapturous memories I have.

We also went down to the peer together once and - again - sat under the night sky, just chatting, until the sun came up. The whole "staying-up-til-sunrise" notion is kinda hackneyed as well, but it really is something.

Azul

Banned
Nov 6, 2011
When my first love and I met, we spent a lot of time directly outside the workplace, in the parking lot. Doesn't sound very romantic, I'm sure. But we would always grab some coffee from 7-11, sit under the night sky, and just enjoy each others' company.

Those are some of the most rapturous memories I have.

We also went down to the peer together once and - again - sat under the night sky, just chatting, until the sun came up. The whole "staying-up-til-sunrise" notion is kinda hackneyed as well, but it really is something.
actually that's nice because I would take my girl to a burger king, order some burgers and do the same, a starry night is the best! maybe even get close to an airport to go watch airplanes take off and land, only thing is I would have scented candles (yes have them already inside the car) for ambiance, some nice music and it really become a nice memory ;D

Azul

Banned
Nov 6, 2011
I was dateing a guy who was sweet enough to come over to my apartment and cook me dinner. He bought breaded fish from the deli. He said that the fish was ment to be fried but since I was on a diet he was going to bake it. The fish came out of the oven looking like bleached white dog terds on a sidewalk on a hot summers day. I tried it anyways and it was too tough and crunchy to eat. Then I went for the salad. I took a bite and turned to my boyfriend and said"dont you know the difference between lettice and cabbage?" LOL It was so awfull but it melted my heart that he would go through all that trouble to do something nice for me.
I can cook its just that fish aren't my thing, for a girl what I would've done is set up the fireplace (if you have one) or candles in the living room, I would pick a night when its raining hard, I would turn off all the brackets and put the power out, it would be "our" blackout! ;D now if there was a diet set in place I would bring some sparkling wine and low-fat cheese with nutritious crackers and feed each other while cuddling and telling funny stories ;D

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Azul... i need a bucket to puke in after reading your " romantic ideas"

Azul

Banned
Nov 6, 2011
Hahahahahahahahaha well he's polite enough to bring you a bucket, mouthwash and a towel! :D