AN ALPHABET OF ACRONYM TO INSPIRE YOU, DO YOU HAVE ONE?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
Shalom!

I misssed you (not inspirationally, but sincerely). Perhaps I´m becoming weak. Ha! Ha!

I don´t mind being weak in from of those who are strong. :eek:

May 3, 2013
Ohhh! Interesting!

The place I build, my hut, doesn´t have electricity, neither music noise... Now I got an idea on the situation your folks there could be experiencing.

M
I
S
S
E
D

J

jer2911

Ohhh! Interesting!

The place I build, my hut, doesn´t have electricity, neither music noise... Now I got an idea on the situation your folks there could be experiencing.

M
I
S
S
E
D
IMYA! doesn't make sense again, but can't resist being nonsense! Our world is full of nonsense people ( but in God's eyes, they have essence. ) ^o^

I
M -issed
Y - ou
A - ll

May 3, 2013
"DABDA, Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance."

Denial
A
nger
B
argaining
D
epression
A
cceptance

so love and emotional affections are addictive. :P

May 3, 2013
I liked this:

RVR: Relationship Value Rate

From 1 to 10 or from 1 to 100? :p

3032754_1.jpg

Last edited:
May 3, 2013
If I run FROM and towards, I´m afraid I will be stuck, any place INSIDE me.

:)

J

jer2911

I liked this:

RVR: Relationship Value Rate

From 1 to 10 or from 1 to 100? :p

View attachment 84584

I like the picture. lol. I lost counting and rating. I don't like numbers but inevitable. How do i love thee? Let me count the ways.... How do I love God? let me count JESUS ways. How do I rate them? Let me skip this time. LOL!

May 3, 2013
That is my hidden place...

Mat 22:37 At sinabi sa kaniya, Iibigin mo ang Panginoon mong Dios ng buong puso mo, at ng buong kaluluwa mo, at ng buong pagiisip mo.

May 3, 2013
I like the picture. lol. I lost counting and rating. I don't like numbers but inevitable. How do i love thee? Let me count the ways.... How do I love God? let me count JESUS ways. How do I rate them? Let me skip this time. LOL!
Mat 12:12 People are worth much more than sheep, and so it is right to do good on the Sabbath."

J

jer2911

A
P - romise (of)
R - edemption, Returning, Remedy, Restoration, Rejoicing (R's)
I - n (the)
L - ord

L - ove
E - ach
O -ther