an Apology

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2009
hello everyone. I know I come off as a meannie at times. and I am not apologizing for my Stand, for God , His Word and His House, But I am apologizing for the name calling, accusing of twisting scriptures, accusing of blaspheme and any other wrong I have done to anybody in here. From now on I will try to only, state my stand on a thread backed with scriptures. and will try to leave the fleshly stuff where it needs to be: dead. there is one verse in the old testamnet that I have set as my goal for my service to the Lord and I need to post this thread to get a step closer to my goal. For God said in His Word:

Mt 5:23Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;Mt 5:24Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
and I knew this but, often forget, how I am supposed to behave, so this is my step closer to God so I can achieve my goal, not for my salvation which Christ has already taken care of, not for my relationship with the Father, but rather my fellowship with God. so God knows my heart here and if you can't forgive me than that is between you and Him. But remember :

Mt 6:14For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:Mt 6:15But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
if anyone feels like that they may have wronged me, don't worry it has alreay been forgiven and forgotten. for If I didn't forgive, that would be another hinder, for me toward my Goal. God bless all and if any of my friends see me slipping again please simply remind me, so again I say, I am sorry please forgive me !!!!

S

sharpe89

Keith...i might not know what has happened or what might have been the case....but i want you to know this...Christian Chat is a place of fellowship, connecting together with God as a world of people, being sincere with each other, providing trust, help and forgiveness...so you have no need to apologize... :D we as Christians and the people who have been hurt should and probably have forgiven you, even though it may be hard... you just need to know that everyone should understand that by coming to this website and using the forums and chat rooms that we are here to have fellowship and when an issue arises..whether it be a doctrine or watever.... people should know that others have opinions and respect that everyone is different in what we believe in....we should remember that we ALL have something in common in what we believe in...we believe their is one God, One Son and one Sacrifice... and what Jesus has done for us is enough...THATS ALL THAT MATTERS...arguing about stupid nippy things that really dont have a point in arguing about really is what makes fellowship not fellowship and not of God....i love this place from the bottom of my heart and want to see forums, pictures, chats, messages etc of people saying beautiful, sweet, loving things about others....we all are sinners and we all aren't perfect but what better place than this place write here to make a start on reaching that Goal. God Bless you and i love you and i will pray for you....!

Stephen!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

missy2shoes

Good on ya Keith :)

S

SamIam

wow... very awesome keith!!

G

Groundhog

Thanks for the apology, Keith. Proverbs 3:34- "God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble." Moments like these always make me glad, make the world feel like a better place; it also makes me think about my own faults, and reminds me that I need to be humble too.

C

Cookie38115

Nicely done!!! I am sitting here smiling from ear to ear, because I know personally how you feel and why you had to do it. Thank you for being obdient to God's call on your life!!!!!
hello everyone. I know I come off as a meannie at times. and I am not apologizing for my Stand, for God , His Word and His House, But I am apologizing for the name calling, accusing of twisting scriptures, accusing of blaspheme and any other wrong I have done to anybody in here. From now on I will try to only, state my stand on a thread backed with scriptures. and will try to leave the fleshly stuff where it needs to be: dead. there is one verse in the old testamnet that I have set as my goal for my service to the Lord and I need to post this thread to get a step closer to my goal. For God said in His Word:

Mt 5:23Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;Mt 5:24Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
and I knew this but, often forget, how I am supposed to behave, so this is my step closer to God so I can achieve my goal, not for my salvation which Christ has already taken care of, not for my relationship with the Father, but rather my fellowship with God. so God knows my heart here and if you can't forgive me than that is between you and Him. But remember :

Mt 6:14For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:Mt 6:15But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
if anyone feels like that they may have wronged me, don't worry it has alreay been forgiven and forgotten. for If I didn't forgive, that would be another hinder, for me toward my Goal. God bless all and if any of my friends see me slipping again please simply remind me, so again I say, I am sorry please forgive me !!!!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I so understand the blessing. Its great to sing a new song to the Lord. God bless ya brother and all brothers and sisters in Jesus. Pickles

Status
Not open for further replies.