An interfaith discussion between a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Jew and Athiest

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
Sorry it is a catholic not christian.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
Sorry it is a catholic not christian.
I mean he is a catholic which is a special kind of christian :)

I better quit while I am behind

zone

Jun 13, 2010
LOL@DRETT!!!!
hahaha...:)

it is a cool link.
i like these panels.
i'm not for ecumenical panels - can we agree we all worship the same God.
but the Q&A about each religion and the reps thoughts are good.

ty for posting

(re - Bin Laden doing the deed - external jihad:rolleyes: - ya c.i.a. ops / saudi fake uber-religious fake royal ppl do what tptb need done i reckon...just give some guys red tablecloths to wear and say here - you're now kings...mkay)

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
The guy just lives down the road from me. I think he watered down jihad though. It is also about removing oppression from the land .... oh oh

P

PeteWaldo

An interfaith discussion between a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Jew and Athiest in Australia.

Faith & Love | Q&A | ABC TV
They aren't the only Christians that got duped into interfaith pluralism. Look at how it backfired on the Christians who participated in the "International Interfaith Council" at International Interfaith Council. Their list of "Council Members" includes several Christian Pastors.
Their webpage has a link to "Three Holy Books".....
Three Holy Books - International Interfaith Council
.....where we find listed the "Qur'an" "Torah" and "Bible", which is peculiar enough, since the Torah is included in the Christian's Bible. Jews and Christians share our Old Testament Scriptures, and believe them to be the inspired Word of God, while Muhammad's followers 21st century followers are compelled to proclaim them to have been "corrupted". When we click on the "Bible" link we find a page that begins like this:
Bible / Three Holy Books - International Interfaith Council

"Opening- True Gospel of Jesus, called Christ, a new prophet sent by God to the world: according to the description of Barnabas his apostle."

Now that certainly looks peculiar to a Scripture-literate Christian, particularly when announced as the "opening" of the "Bible". When we copy and paste the above verse into a search engine we find it is "The Gospel of Barnabas". So the International Interfaith Council "Bible" page was deceptively titled "Bible", rather than having been honestly titled, "The Gospel of Barnabas".

Of course not only does this Gospel of Barnabas not constitute the "Bible", but there is no Gospel of Barnabas to be found anywhere in the bible because it is a 16th century Muhammadan fictional forgery. It is nothing more than an exercise in Islamic religious dissimulation or taqiyyah, that embarrasses any Muslim that has been foolish enough to tout it, prior to actually reading it or investigating it.

So why would the "International Interfaith Council" provide that false gospel as representing the "Bible" rather than link to a Gospel in an actual Bible, such as the most widely recognized and respected King James Version, as presented on many websites such as at Blue Letter Bible? Could it be they fear that folks browsing their website would then have access to truth? If they had chosen the Gospel of Mark to represent the "Bible", rather than the phony gospel of Barnabas, this is how their page would have started:

Opening- Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

Of course that would have spoiled the "interfaith party", because followers of Muhammad suggest that to believe and confess that Jesus is the Son or God, or even to pray in Jesus name, is to commit the most egregious, and only unforgivable sin of "shirk". As compared to child rape or cold-blooded mass murder which may be forgiven. Yet the Gospel proclaims:

1John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Thus it would seem that according to Muhammad's followers, each and every Christian throughout a period of nearly 2,000 years, has lived and died, in a state of committing Muhammad's only unforgivable sin. Would Muhammad's seem to be a just God, when raping a little girl or cold-blooded mass-murder may constitute forgivable sins, while praying in Jesus' name is unforgivable? Can we begin to understand who such a Jesus-hating, jealous, opposite being would be?

2Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Yet not only does the website of the International Interfaith Council select a preposterous 16th century demonstrable fraud to represent the "Bible", here is what that abomination teaches, in chapter 97:

"Then said the priest: `How shall the Messiah be called, and what sign shall reveal his coming?'

Jesus answered: `The name of the Messiah is admirable, for God himself gave him the name when he had created his soul, and placed it in a celestial splendour. God said: "Wait Mohammed; for thy sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make thee a present, insomuch that whoso bless thee shall be blessed, and whoso shall curse thee shall be accursed. When I shall send thee into the world I shall send thee as my messenger of salvation, and thy word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but thy faith shall never fail." Mohammed is his blessed name.'

Then the crowd lifted up their voices, saying: `O God, send us thy messenger: O Mohammed, come quickly for the salvation of the world!'"

Pure raw unadulterated blasphemy! Indeed that 16th century abomination, should be recognized as pure blasphemy even by a follower of the false prophet Muhammad, as they are taught that Jesus is the Messiah.

This is what apostate interfaith Christian's efforts to reconcile the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel WITH the Gospel must necessarily result in. What Christians should be engaged in is showing Muhammad's poor deluded followers that more than instructing them what to believe, Muhammad instructed them what to DISBELIEVE, DENY and REJECT. Namely the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel. Muhammad's followers must reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the 1600 year record of the one true God YHWH, as revealed through ALL of His prophets and messengers, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years, to believe the EXACT OPPOSITE - to deny those scriptures - and to follow Muhammad alone, through his stand-alone, 23 year, 7th century record and thinly veneered Quraish pagan ritual.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PeteWaldo

The guy just lives down the road from me. I think he watered down jihad though. It is also about removing oppression from the land .... oh oh
That's funny Drett. JIHAD
According to the following you are admitting to being an Islamic hypocrite.
"Summarized Sahih Al-Bukhari" - Maktba Dar-us-Salam's page 580
Chapter 2. The best among the people is that believer who strives his utmost in Allah's Cause with both his life and property.
footnotes:
[1] "Al-Jihad (the holy fighting) in Allah's Cause (with full force of number and weaponry) is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars (on which it stands). By Jihad Islam is established, Allah's Word is made superior, [His Word being La ilaha ill-Allah (which means: none has the right to be worshipped by Allah] and His Religion (Islam) is propagated. By abandoning Jihad (may Allah protect us from that) Islam is destroyed and the Muslims fall into an inferior position; there honour is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim, and he who tries to escape from this duty, or does not in his innermost heart wish to fulfill this duty, dies with one of the qualities of a hypocrite.
[2] Of course, nobody can offer Salat (prayer) and observe Saum (fast) incessantly, and since the Muslim fighter is rewarded as if he was doing such good impossible deeds, no possible deed equals Jihad in reward.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

red_love

I don't respect the Islamic belief. I love the people though.

P

PeteWaldo

I don't respect the Islamic belief. I love the people though.
Indeed! As Christians we are called to love everybody. That's why I am so desperate for the 1.5 billion followers of the false prophet Muhammad, who must DISbelieve the crucifixion of Christ - the WHOLE SUBJECT of the scriptures - DENY the Son of God, and REJECT His shed blood, as articles of faith, in THE false prophet Muhammad alone.