An ongoing testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

roaringkitten

One of the things that has always remained close to me is the fact that I was saved by God physically to begin with. I am adopted, and was found by missionaries that told my would-be parents where I was. I was in a hospital ready to die when God had other plans. My parents had to endure treacherous ordeals to get me....They were actually supernaturally saved from death on occasion to complete their quest on my adoption. The most unexplainable things, such as a truck that hit my parent's car on their back with me in the car. The truck supernaturally went through the car out the back end without a scratch. Only God's intervention could break the laws of physics to save them from almost certain death.

This ordeal made it easier for me to understand God's love and grace......Ephesians 2:8&9,

R

roaringkitten

Sorry about the double post on this testimony....My entire testimony was not properly submitted. Read the other one.