Anastasia Lin Human Rights Activist in China

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 30, 2019
I was listening to a 12 min video and she talks about how prisoners in China are basically given the status of organ donors. In some cases they give their life when they donate their organ. In a way the same thing happens when we eat an animal. That animal has to give it's life so we can eat and so we can live. That is not a bad life for a cow. They are put out to pastor and they eat all day and live a good life. Maybe not so good for a chicken that has to live a rather short life in a very confined space. But does something really have to die so that we can live?

E

EleventhHour

I was listening to a 12 min video and she talks about how prisoners in China are basically given the status of organ donors. In some cases they give their life when they donate their organ. In a way the same thing happens when we eat an animal. That animal has to give it's life so we can eat and so we can live. That is not a bad life for a cow. They are put out to pastor and they eat all day and live a good life. Maybe not so good for a chicken that has to live a rather short life in a very confined space. But does something really have to die so that we can live?

What is happening in China around organ donation and being sold on the black market is despicable and in no way compares to the confined life of a chicken.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Put out to PASTOR???

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well Jesus gave his life for us so...I think all Christians can understand that kind of sacrifice.
the difference between Jesus and prisoners is he gave his life willingly.

organ donation/harvesting doesnt just happen in chinese prisons. In hospitals with car crash victims it happens thats why on everyones drivers licence it has organ donors listed.

Dec 30, 2019
Put out to PASTOR???
A pastor or shepherd takes care of the animals that are glazing in a pasture. The shepherd leads the sheep to a place with green grass to eat and quiet water to drink.

Dec 30, 2019
What is happening in China around organ donation and being sold on the black market is despicable and in no way compares to the confined life of a chicken.
I do not know if it is a black market. Charlie the communist can kill two birds with one stone. Get rid of political rivals and make some money harvesting their organs. Although mostly the claim is that Falun Gong practitioners were used for organ transplants. Under one government system they have a one child limit where girls are aborted at a much higher rate. This is why we are told that Heaven is all about children and we will be busy teaching them about the earth when we get to Heaven.

Dec 30, 2019
well Jesus gave his life for us so...I think all Christians can understand that kind of sacrifice.
the difference between Jesus and prisoners is he gave his life willingly.

organ donation/harvesting doesnt just happen in chinese prisons. In hospitals with car crash victims it happens thats why on everyones drivers licence it has organ donors listed.
Could be. A doctor that put a stint in me told me flat out the only reason he did what he could was because I had a 12 year old son that needed a father. I am not quite sure who made the decision to put me on a respirator.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Tryna is one of the worst places on Earth when it comes to basic human rights. Right now they are literally putting Muslims in concentration camps