And justice for some........

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
https://www2.cbn.com/news/us/church...-time-trans-vandal-who-attacked-church-worker

It seems hate crime laws apply selectively, depending on who is doing the hating. Some of the contributors to the forum have a negative view of Australia's law enforcement. I live here so i know better. However, I read reports like this and wonder where the good ole USA is going.

I hope that Asbury and similar revivals bring about a change in America generally. I see no reason why America should decline as a nation, unless God withdraws His blessing. If that happens, nothing can prevent the decline. It's not too late.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
When the Israelites were led by Moses to the shore of the Red Sea, it was not to their destruction, it was to trap the Egyptian Army, such a scenario may be His plan for America today, there are a remnant of genuine believers here who give Him first place, and He always works with a remnant, it is never the majority who will be His.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die. In other words, everyone wants to see the Lord return and His kingdom established, but no one wants to go through what must happen first.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die. In other words, everyone wants to see the Lord return and His kingdom established, but no one wants to go through what must happen first.
yep. that is true.

L

Locoponydirtman

https://www2.cbn.com/news/us/church...-time-trans-vandal-who-attacked-church-worker

It seems hate crime laws apply selectively, depending on who is doing the hating. Some of the contributors to the forum have a negative view of Australia's law enforcement. I live here so i know better. However, I read reports like this and wonder where the good ole USA is going.

I hope that Asbury and similar revivals bring about a change in America generally. I see no reason why America should decline as a nation, unless God withdraws His blessing. If that happens, nothing can prevent the decline. It's not too late.
Ever read Ecclesiastes? So, whats new? Its the same as it ever was. Imagine being doused in oil tied to a pole and used as a torch light for the Emperor like they did in the old Roman Empire. Injustice is the hallmark of human folly.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Ever read Ecclesiastes? So, whats new? Its the same as it ever was. Imagine being doused in oil tied to a pole and used as a torch light for the Emperor like they did in the old Roman Empire. Injustice is the hallmark of human folly.
I'm 71. I was saved 50 years ago. I've never seen such oppression against Christians in America and Britain before. So no, I don't agree with you. Sure, there have been similar or worse in past history. But fatalistic acceptance of what is going on now is not at all helpful.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Ever read Ecclesiastes? So, whats new? Its the same as it ever was. Imagine being doused in oil tied to a pole and
used as a torch light for the Emperor like they did in the old Roman Empire. Injustice is the hallmark of human folly.

Ecclesiastes 1:9-10
:)

L

Locoponydirtman

I'm 71. I was saved 50 years ago. I've never seen such oppression against Christians in America and Britain before. So no, I don't agree with you. Sure, there have been similar or worse in past history. But fatalistic acceptance of what is going on now is not at all helpful.
I don't know what rock you've been under, but for all my life I have watched The Social narrative frame Christianity for all the sins of the past. If you didn't see this coming you must have been staring at your belly button

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I don't know what rock you've been under, but for all my life I have watched The Social narrative frame Christianity for all the sins of the past. If you didn't see this coming you must have been staring at your belly button
How long is your life?

L

Locoponydirtman

How long is your life?
That dont matter, its a matter of historical record. Christians blamed for all the wars in history, is a very common narrative that has been around since post modernism. Christians blamed for desimating the indigenous tribes of america is litterally written in the history books, and the same for slavery.
How old is the book, scarlet letter? And the crusible.
How old is the narrative that Christians started the crusades?
How old is the lie that Hitler was a Christian?
So get off the gas. Im glad you have awaken from your slumber, because this has been a long time comming. The old set em up and knock em down has been in the works for a long time, longer than you have been alive.

L

Locoponydirtman

Great googlymoogly. simply look at the decimation of the churches of eastern europe since the end of ww1, and western european churches since ww2. How long do ya think it takes to get to your home town from there?

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
That dont matter, its a matter of historical record. Christians blamed for all the wars in history, is a very common narrative that has been around since post modernism. Christians blamed for desimating the indigenous tribes of america is litterally written in the history books, and the same for slavery.
How old is the book, scarlet letter? And the crusible.
How old is the narrative that Christians started the crusades?
How old is the lie that Hitler was a Christian?
So get off the gas. Im glad you have awaken from your slumber, because this has been a long time comming. The old set em up and knock em down has been in the works for a long time, longer than you have been alive.
You obviously don't see what I do. Never mind, maybe one day..............

L

Locoponydirtman

You obviously don't see what I do. Never mind, maybe one day..............
No. I see it, and have been seeing it coming for a long time.