And the first two out of the gate are ...

• Thread starter Viligant_Warrior
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Viligant_Warrior

... Ben Carson and Jeb Bush.

Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign

Ben Carson, the former neurosurgeon turned conservative sensation, is taking a major step toward a 2016 presidential bid by forming a political action committee and selecting the man who would run his campaign, The Washington Times has learned.

Jeb Bush filing paperwork Tuesday for new PAC, in big step toward 2016 bid

EXCLUSIVE: Jeb Bush plans to file paperwork on Tuesday to launch a new organization allowing him to raise and spend money for political activities, Fox News has learned, in the former Florida governor's most direct step yet toward a 2016 presidential bid.
Bush I expected. I'm a Carson supporter and sometime volunteer, and his move excites me. I'm not sure he has a chance, but it would be great to follow Mr. Do-Nothing-but-Divide with Mr. Right-Guy-at-the-Right-Time.