ANGER problems :/

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nicolefxo

lately i have had a lot on my mind and my mind is ina muddle and i have rejected God, i keep getting really angry and cross with everyone..i have become a monster, i try to pray but its hard..having a very difficult time

PLEASE HELP ME :(

K

kenisyes

God is trying to get your attention, and prove you want to be back with Him. I know because this happened to me just before I got saved. Recommit, confess any sins and repent. Just let Him fill you again. If you have not prayed for His Spirit to fill you, do it. For me, it got solved instantly at that point.

joshhuntnm

Aug 6, 2012
seem as if rejecting God is not working so well for you?

I

Indubitably

The reply from Kenisyes is right on. I believe if you do these things God will draw you close and give you what you are seeking.

J

Jordache

Nicole, we walk away from God. He doesn't walk away from us. He create us and our emotions. He's not afraid of your anger. Just what you said here, tell God. Tell him you're angry. And choose to look at Him instead of your sin. Fix your eyes on Jesus the author and perfector of your faith who for the joy set before him endured the cross scorning its shame and sat down at the right hand of the father.

P

pinkstix56

God loves you so much and cares for you so much. Repent and come back to Him. He loves you very much and understands all that you're going through. He's only waiting for you to make the move. He doesn't hate you at all :) God is so forgiving

" Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is his body, and since we have a great pries over the house of God, let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. " Hebrews 10:19-23

Micah 7:18
Who is a God like You, Who forgives iniquity and passes over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He retains not His anger forever, because He delights in mercy and loving-kindness.

K

kittycat7

Mark 11: 23 = Have faith in God

N

nicolefxo

God is trying to get your attention, and prove you want to be back with Him. I know because this happened to me just before I got saved. Recommit, confess any sins and repent. Just let Him fill you again. If you have not prayed for His Spirit to fill you, do it. For me, it got solved instantly at that point.

thank you :) ur comment allowed me to pray last night, hope you know how lovely you are :)

K

kenisyes

thank you :) ur comment allowed me to pray last night, hope you know how lovely you are :)
Thank you so much. Isn't it great what God can do in a person? Please let us know how it comes out long term.