C
cj123
Guest
I feel life is a gift for some some are blessed while others have alot of suffering.
I have aways been told i am very sensitive and im not sure if thats good or bad.
I just dont understand why god chooses to let others suffer while others dont. I feel i have to pray to god o that there is less chaos in the world although i do pray i cant pray 24/7 as i have to work sleep and eat> but the troubles of the world are great and a heavy burden> that is the purpose of life even if even one person is hurting> can anyone really experience happiness full happiness.
I just feel life is hard work is hard tiredness the mistakes me make, plus the constant news and things of life i just dont know why life is the way it is> i pray and want good thing for people? is that not enough?
this may be ignorant and i dont want to sound ungrateful but how can god not care and watch out for animalls children and people when there are so many bad things in life> natural disasters, famine, disease, i guess my anger is really just confusion which in the end always becomes anger. I just pray god helps others cause i feel hopeless and life is to painful to know my efforts couldnt help anyone that only gods can and that is why i still pray>
i am so grateful for my life but to know others are suffering i just feel i cant deal ith these thoughts anymore> i know i need prayer for my anger with god and maybe for my ignorance.
I have aways been told i am very sensitive and im not sure if thats good or bad.
I just dont understand why god chooses to let others suffer while others dont. I feel i have to pray to god o that there is less chaos in the world although i do pray i cant pray 24/7 as i have to work sleep and eat> but the troubles of the world are great and a heavy burden> that is the purpose of life even if even one person is hurting> can anyone really experience happiness full happiness.
I just feel life is hard work is hard tiredness the mistakes me make, plus the constant news and things of life i just dont know why life is the way it is> i pray and want good thing for people? is that not enough?
this may be ignorant and i dont want to sound ungrateful but how can god not care and watch out for animalls children and people when there are so many bad things in life> natural disasters, famine, disease, i guess my anger is really just confusion which in the end always becomes anger. I just pray god helps others cause i feel hopeless and life is to painful to know my efforts couldnt help anyone that only gods can and that is why i still pray>
i am so grateful for my life but to know others are suffering i just feel i cant deal ith these thoughts anymore> i know i need prayer for my anger with god and maybe for my ignorance.