Anime/Manga

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 26, 2009
Just wanted to see how many here are also members of the Anime/Manga community. If you care too post your favorite show/series or start any related conversation.

L

Lillibeth

um, I draw manga. OwO and my fav anime is Wolf's Rain... my fav manga is Fruit's Basket. It was just finished and I cried coz it was over. T_T

Last edited:
G

goth4god

I JUST got into the manga death note. my friend showed it to me. im pretty much a noob tho lol. I have read kingdom hearts, the first manga of full metal alchemist and the first few naruto manga. I pretty much only read what the library has cuz im poor. lol!

Kakashi

Jan 3, 2007
I've seen and watched too many to count lol

EDIT: I mean, look at my name? haha

B

BeauBLESSED

I watch Hell Girl!
I wonder if it is wrong to watch something of that sort... is it? I only watch the show, mind you! ^_^

Mar 26, 2009
I've only read the manga of hell girl. I don't think it matters if it's fiction...